Reviews for The Prettiest Thing
just-passion chapter 13 . 1/6/2009
I really like this story and the way it's being fleshed out with the characters. It's good to see a story that doesn't focus solely upon just one male lead and one female lead, but on the supporting characters as well and that makes the story world much more possible to imagine in.

Keep it up and update soon! Will be waiting for more.
shy green rock chapter 13 . 1/3/2009
Aww such a cute chapter!

I love the fact that Ella and Brett are together now, well not officially but almost! Love it!

I feel bad for Trevor and Joy, but I still love them and how mature they are being about everything!

When is Ella going to break Monty's heart?
margentbutter chapter 13 . 1/3/2009
This continues to be my favourite story! I still love every storyline, I love the banter, I love the way it flows, etc. and so forth! Amazing.
Naoise chapter 13 . 12/31/2008
Altogether now: AW! Yay for Brett & Ella. I loved this chapter. So sweet.

Oh, and Happy New Year Kate!
NoieD chapter 13 . 12/31/2008
Yeah! THey're finally going on a date! Thank you! Happy New Year!
disgruntled female chapter 13 . 12/30/2008
I love it so much. They are such a cute couple. And by they, I mean all of them. ;p
Only4Miken chapter 13 . 12/30/2008
Yay everything has seemed to work out for the Scotts. Update soon/
buffyeesummers chapter 13 . 12/29/2008
The last line definitely made the chapter!

Really looking forward to when Connie and Nick find out about Ella and Brett - especially Nick. I have a feeling his reaction will be priceless :-)

Looking forward to the next chapter! Update soon.
mk985 chapter 13 . 12/29/2008
Joy/Trevor - I was wondering what was happening with his hand. Nice to know it hasn't affected his future career though. As for what will happen to their child, I don't know if it is an option in the States but there are adoptions here where the parents are still semi-involved or at least known to the child (that may be a cultural thing though). Maybe that could be an option for J & T? LOL at the Look Who's Talking reference.

Ella/Brett - At the start I have to say that I was kinda annoyed with E for the fact that she is still going out with Monty when she knows that she doesn't like him in a romantic sense. However the confession/christmas scenes certainly made up for that :D

Lyla/Andy - So she is back in the family fold! I don't know what you plan to do with the depression story line but if you do continue it I think it would be cool to see how the rest of L's family react & support her and whether she recognises the strain her behaviour puts on A.

Some mistakes I noticed though. ["He was going to be there for Trevor and Joy but each step of the way but the whole time,"] - Probably makes more sense if you delete the first 'but'. Same with this sentence - ['He had already missed the first half of the movie already."]

:) All in all I loved this chapter! (let's hope things stay calm for a bit longer)
Wanting.A.Heart chapter 13 . 12/29/2008
AW! UPDATE SOON! ::squeals:: they're so adorable together!
kowabunga546 chapter 13 . 12/29/2008
yay. you updated
coolbeanie chapter 13 . 12/29/2008
I loved it! Brett and Ella are so perfect, it's scary! I love the couples in this. But I hope that Layla is okay! Please post more soon!
Natalie chapter 13 . 12/29/2008
Such a good chapter! I'm so happy that they're finally together. And that the whole family is together. The only bad thing now is Monty, how is she going break it to him?
Leah chapter 13 . 12/29/2008
Loved it! Finally! Brett and Ella are together! Yess! Great job with this chapter!
buffyeesummers chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Wow, I love this so far. Much more mature (and much better written) than other stories that follow the general plotline of falling for your brother's best friend. I really enjoyed having both Ella and Brett narrate the story.

Looking forward to more!