Reviews for The Prettiest Thing
Jaden Ink chapter 4 . 3/6/2009
hahahah oh what dramam

joy is smart

and brett better ask her and ella better say yes :D mwahahah awsome mother awsome
Jaden Ink chapter 3 . 3/6/2009
Toy they are so cute... trevor is going to be an awsome boyfriend...

brett you need to totally talk to ella.
Jaden Ink chapter 2 . 3/6/2009
GAH ella's in LOVE

brett needs to get with the program and joy needs to get a clue, but... the chase will just make trevor actually seriously like her so i can wait :)
Jaden Ink chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
i love the awkwardness.. i hope your kiss wins the nomination at

skow. ?nominees
Ella Brie chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Firstly, absolutely love the name Ella )

I just found this story listed under the nominees in the SKOW awards and after reading the first chapter you have me )

Can't wait to finish reading the rest of the story

Ella Breanna x
lovelyl chapter 20 . 3/5/2009
That story was great. I found it on adult fan fic and I am glad I got to read the entire thing. :)
NX-01 chapter 20 . 2/28/2009
took me a couple days but I finished this one too and like your other story I can't believe anyone would want to criticize this fic, its well written for just some teenager in front of a computer, I for one love long chapters and you focusing on not only Trevor, Brett and Ella and instead going into those around them in addition to those three is very ingenious. You really know how to touch base on what high school life is like, the decisions and screw ups, not to mention your relationships are well written and you had my gut churning when they had their ups and downs. I was really hooked on this story and I hopefully want to see a sequel someday.
Amelya chapter 20 . 2/28/2009
I've just finished reading this story and I love it! It might have started as a cliche (a girl and her brother's best friend) but it certainly went beyond. I liked the other pairs as well. You have a knack for making people care about your characters. Another thing I like about your writing is the lengthy chapters. It's so common to to find stories on fictionpress with chapters being a single scene or, in some extreme cases, only a part of a scene, that reading a story with well developed chapters was a very enjoyable experience.

One more thing, I don't have enough of the characters and hope for a sequel. It'd be very interesting to see how they cope with college life.
Ally chapter 20 . 2/27/2009
Just so you know, I started reading this at about 10:30 in the morning. I went out for the day, came back to the computer at 7:30 and couldn't stop reading until midnight. I loved it so much. I noticed that you in your author's notes you seemed to be suffering from a lack of self confidence. I wrote a short story during my last school year as a major project that counted towards my end mark. I learnt that you have to listen to criticism, see if you can apply it and move forward. It was painful and i felt so self conscious, but that's part of what writing is about. But most of all, write for yourself. Don't lose heart when it seems like no one is reviewing. It's probably that they can't be bothered not that they don't like your story. Be confident.

I'm really glad you finished this, it really is a masterpiece.
toffeecakesxox chapter 20 . 2/27/2009
absolutely wonderful. absolutely amazing. such an awesome ending! OMG, i took so long to finish it, i nearly died. XD

-toffeecakesxox.

must. read. more. of. your. stories. :P
Jen chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
First, I want to start by saying that I really liked the story. It was not overly cliched. The main thing I want to say is that after a GOOD edit alot of the grammer and repetition will be corrected.(which I think are the main issues) The chapters do seem overly long. The parts that are included in each chapter do not always seem to need to be together. It's like you feel that everything you write in one "sitting" should stay together.

It's a very good story with some work I think it could be publishable.
PRC260391 chapter 10 . 2/25/2009
The more I read the more I love this story.

You should be really proud, though I bet you already are.

Keep on writing.
PRC260391 chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
Hey, just wanted to review to tell you that your story is amazing, so far) (I'm currently reading chapt 5) and your writing skills are amazing. I'm jealous and all. Just thought I should tell you sth about the football game, if the teams were tied, a kick for 1 point (don't know the english word for it) would have led the bulldogs to victory, there was no need 4 a two point conversion. So I don't know if you did it that way to show Trevor's determination to win by two points instead of 1, if that's the case then you should probably point it out or maybe it was a typo or something, I don't know. (It's not a critic, it's a comment) But your story is LOVELY, I already love all the characters, including Ella (and I don't usually like shy characters)

Again, GREAT WORK.
Dominique chapter 20 . 2/21/2009
Your story is amazing. I read the whole thing in one go, that's how hooked I was. I'm glad Lyla and Andy and Brett and Ella got back together. Andy is such a sweet guy. And Brett was an idiot for thinking Ella wouldn't want him. I knew Trevor and Joy would keep the baby, despite what their parents said.

My only problem was that the chapters were a bit too long. I found it hard to read the whole chapter sometimes but apart from that, I loved it! Great job!
toffeecakesxox chapter 9 . 2/20/2009
Brett, you blah! UGH. meanie. what is he doing? OMG, i am so behind on reading. XDD so i might end up reviewing at the very end. promise!

-toffeecakesxox.