Reviews for The Prettiest Thing
Only4Miken chapter 20 . 2/17/2009
I love this story. I'm so upset that is has come to an end. Good luck with your other works.
shy green rock chapter 20 . 2/15/2009
Aww it's the end!

So sad to see it go! At first, when I read about the church I thought it was Trevor and Joy, but then found out it wasn't. Very good job with this story!
shy green rock chapter 19 . 2/15/2009
-Ok, first off, I love Andy's character! A guy like him seems so rare these days! Love him!

-Secondly, I am a little angry at Brett. Why would he lie to her? First he tells her that's it's fine if she goes anywhere she wants, but the moment she doesn't pick his school, he starts to act like a jerk! She shouldn't have to explain to him!

-The graduation was nice.

-I can't believe that Joy had the baby! I love how she thinks she'll never have sex with Trevor again, just like how my mom said she told my dad lol...it was realistic!
arouralai chapter 20 . 2/15/2009
i'm in love with this story. you really should think about getting it published.

brett and ella remind me of how my bf and i got started ]

oo and your picture of brett on the profile? the abercrombie model? def my trainer's son!
Mynmsths chapter 20 . 2/14/2009
I really liked this great job!
Appa the Gypsy chapter 20 . 2/12/2009
I loved this story so much. I don't think it was to much of a Cliche at all. You're an awesome writer and all I can say is that you should keep doing what you're doing and maybe one day you'll get published ;) You'll have to put on the acknowledgement page of your first novel that your fictionpress name was templeton21 so all your loving fans (such as myself) will know that it's you.
ChloeFraya chapter 20 . 2/12/2009
You have no idea how unbelievably sad I am now that this story has ended. I was almost to tears when I saw 'The End'. I've followed this story from the beginning and it's one of the best things I've ever encountered upon. You're an amazing writer.

Chloe

P.S. I hope there will be a sequel:)
THEXXHOPELESSXXROMANTIC chapter 20 . 2/11/2009
i love your story its so sweet and happy! thats my favorite kind :) cant wait for when you bring these guys back!
ShrimpoJewels chapter 20 . 2/11/2009
I loved it :)
Mynmsths chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
I love the description... great job so far.
Four and Twenty Blackbirds chapter 20 . 2/11/2009
I loved it! And I would love to see these characters again, but . . . great job. And thanks for writing. :)
tigress33 chapter 20 . 2/11/2009
Interesting story - it reminded me of the tv shows Secret Life and Dawson's Creek with a little Varsity Blues in there too. Anyway, you are a good writer, but you tend to repeat yourself too much. For instance, we get the fact that Ella is Trevor's brother and Brett's best friend, we needn't be reminded every chapter. I would suggest on the next draft, if you choose to revise, to look through and take out the repetitions. I was scrolling through a lot of it because of this. Good job, take care!
kaw97 chapter 20 . 2/10/2009
Sorry for the long review, but...

Well, I really liked this story overall, and I think you dealt well with wrapping up all the drama, but not in nice little bows exactly. I think I would have liked it better if the relationship that was left "tentative" or hanging was not Brett and Ella's. Maybe Lyla and Andy's or something. Anyway, it was a little letdown for me to see them sort of still committed to each other INSIDE, but Ella holding back. At least that's the feeling I got. It was kinda sad. (And I know it's fiction, but most relationships do not survive from high school to college, especially long-distance - so it's hard to feel optimistic for them. I have personal experience with the long distance high school to college failed relationship. However, I am now happily married so, it matters not! LOL)

But, anyhoo...I like it that Kyle is going to OSU - Hee Hee. And I like it that Corey is still confused and disgusted with herself about Kyle - that was realistic.

I suppose the ending with Brett and Ella was realistic too, but I feel like I expended so much emotional energy over the course of this story, waiting for them to get together, then back together, then back together...that I was a tad disappointed. Oh well, that just means you are a good writer who doesn't write silly fluff. LOL

Keep writing. I like your style overall (you had made a comment somewhere about this) but sometimes you repeat things and it can get a little cumbersome.

This is not a negative review by the way - just letting you know how the story hit me emotionally.

Thanks again. It really was great!
Teenyjewel chapter 20 . 2/10/2009
I LOVE this story! So you don't know if you are going to finish or re-write the story of Corey and Kyle. I know that you had started it a while back ago, then deleted it. Anyway, fantastic job, as always. Thanks for writing and posting this story!
citygrl chapter 20 . 2/10/2009
this was such a fantastic story. i really enjoyed it. thanks for writing.
440 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »