Reviews for The Prettiest Thing
DragonPants chapter 20 . 2/10/2009
I througly enjoyed your story, and loved the ending. I wish it wouldn't end, but I think that would also ruin the beauty of your story.

I will tell you I think your plot line is "just another cliche" but your writing is anything but. i honestly hope someday you return to these characters, but I appreciate that they got the ending they deserve.
star.coated.sneakers chapter 20 . 2/10/2009
aww it's over. i'm definitely gonna miss this story and its characters and this is totally in my top 3 fave FP stories. I hope you do consider writing about them again in some form of a follow up. I was a bit sad when I saw this wasn't a long chapter since that meant the end was near but it was a cute ending to an AMAZING story. Trevor was adorable before the baptism and the fact that he got a tatoo with Millie's name but I'm a bit iffy about Joy's one because I just think about the whole Angelina Jolie thing lol. I'm glad Brett and Ella are back together and it would definitely be nice to see them again soon. Thanks for giving us all a great story!
LondonLi chapter 20 . 2/10/2009
Bravo! I loved this ending; most of the pieces are back where they belong. I do hope you someday give Corey some kind of sequel. I don't know if the angst can be wrapped up in a one-shot or if it requires multiple chapters, but I'd love to see her get a happy ending with Kyle eventually! Thanks so much for another fabulous story!
annom chapter 20 . 2/10/2009
i dont think i will ever get tire of reading this story, its simply amazing.
Scars.forever.Scarlet chapter 20 . 2/10/2009
I loved it!:)

No happy ending for Corey and Kyle ?:(
buffyeesummers chapter 20 . 2/10/2009
What an amazing ending. I love how you leave it open to interpretation - like we kind of get to imagine what comes next!

I'm really glad that Lyla is on recovery road, and on her way to being happy again.

I think it's so cute reading about how Trevor has stepped into the shoes of a father.

And of course, I'm glad that Brett and Ella have worked things out. Brett's monologue is really heart wrenching. I think every girl would want a guy to say that her!

Thanks for an amazing story! I loved it.

I'm looking forward to what you work on next!
Maelys chapter 20 . 2/10/2009
i really liked this story. I have the feeling some have a great ending, but other (such as Kyle and Corey).
JustLikeMe91 chapter 20 . 2/10/2009
It was so great! I loved every chapter. I do hope you write a sequel or follow-up.
Tin chapter 19 . 2/9/2009
Thank you for bringing back the long chapters!
buffyeesummers chapter 19 . 2/8/2009
Do you mean that the next chapter is the last chapter?

If so, I really hope that things are patched up between Brett and Ella by then...maybe heart to heart with his grandma will help Brett?

I think the birth scene was so wonderfully put - Trevor's reaction is just too cute, and yet so realistic at the same time!

Looking forward to the next (and final?) chapter!

Thanks for the update!
SiobhanO chapter 18 . 2/8/2009
dont dumb down your writing for anyone! the long chapters are amazing!
Obsession Changes Things chapter 19 . 2/8/2009
OMG! THAT WS SO GOOD! I MEAN WOW! I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN ELLA AND BRETT AT PROM, HOLLOW WHAT A WAY TO RUIN EVERYTHING DUDE! AND YAY THE BABY CAME, AND I LOVE THE COMMECTION WITH THE MOVIE, THE BOKK, AND TO THE BABY BEING A GIRL. SO CUTE. LOVE IT, AND CAN'T WAIT FOR ANOTHER UPDATE!

~OBSESSION
margentbutter chapter 19 . 2/8/2009
Well I'm PURE behind on reviewing but really all I have to say is that it's amazing as ever and I couldn't be more upset that it's going to be ending! I just hope it all ends up okay.
Zenia chapter 12 . 2/8/2009
Joy should have gotten the abortion. Hopefully she will. There still time.

-Read You Later
toffeecakesxox chapter 8 . 2/8/2009
OMG, evil cliffhanger! WHOA. I'm so happy for Ella, though, being able to go to college early. WONDERFUL!

Otherwise, whoa, a lot of stuff happened I'm still trying to digest. Um, well, Lyla's parents know about her and Andy now... so that's something.

And Brett and Ella, and Joy and Trevor (really sweet!)

But that evil cliffhanger: was it Joy or Trevor who'd come out?

Hm.