Reviews for The Darker Side of Love
I am onto reading part two then... But NOOO I really like Aidan :(
Brilliant brilliant brillianttttt story :DD
GrangerDanger333 chapter 14 . 9/25/2012
Oh My Dear Gods! This, just this:
"I am here, to fight for you. To keep you safe from harm. So that you can sleep at night knowing that you are safe and cared for. So that you will never be forced to fight and kill again. I am here to fight for you so that you can live with a smile on your face, the past no longer on your mind. You can live your life with someone who cares about you, who will keep you safe and never make you cry."

OBVIOUSLY I have a bit of a hopelessly romantic side to me... :)
yoshikimos chapter 7 . 6/2/2011
i really tried but i just couldn't get passed the Anri character. it was too much. you have a lot of potential, but i can tell you are a very young writer. work on making characters unique. right now they all feel like the same rehashed character... with really weird names.
Homo Explosion chapter 17 . 12/18/2010
OMG! I loved this story! You should've gotten alot more reviews for this!:D
Call Me Lor chapter 17 . 4/27/2009
Whoa! I LOVED THIS!

I can't believe there aren't more reviews! I can safely say that people are missing out on an amazing, and really well-written story!

I'm off to read the second part!

By the way, I don't think it'll be confusing to have 4 points of view, it'll be fascinating to enter their heads, I'm sure!

P.S. It seriously must have been fate that I stumbled upon this story because I've been wanting to read about a love story between a werewolf and a vampire for ages! And the fact that it's a gay love story only makes me sure that it was destiny indeed
NebulasResolution chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
um...Aidan ur underestimating that shot XD

o i cant wait to c wat happens!
NebulasResolution chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
ok I HATE abby and donovan. i love the story so far tho :]
NebulasResolution chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I love this ch.

hm i might say that about all ur chapters but u hav to believe me i realy love it :]
indijana chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Oh my god, i can't believe you only have 7 reviews for this story, it is absolutely amasing... seriously, i read the other 4 chapters of the sequal and i think that one will be even better.. so i will deffinitely be reading that, i hope you'll get more reviews.. this story is awesome!

Indijana
Dark Fever chapter 17 . 12/1/2008
HOLY MOTHER FREAKING COW! GEEZE THIS KICKED ASS! LOVED IT! I'LL TOTALLY BE CHECKING OWN THE PART 2! MUHAHAHAHA!
JtheChosen1 chapter 17 . 11/27/2008
total badass story! i can't wait for the next story, so keep up the amazing work!
lpluver chapter 17 . 11/27/2008
excellent work! its a wonderful story and i can't wait for the next part. i find it astonishing as to how little reviews you have recieved for such an amazing fiction. you're extremely talented and the readers of fictionpress are clearly missing a well written work if they pass by this story. please update soon! :)
JtheChosen1 chapter 10 . 11/24/2008
awesome 4 chapters! gr8 work as always!
JtheChosen1 chapter 6 . 11/24/2008
excellent story! really good characters here, I luv reading them! keep up the good work, and I can't wait for the next update!
staticjana chapter 6 . 11/20/2008
bahahaha, you've hooked me, deary.

so now i wait, i suppose. though the suspense is killing me. ;D

i love the switching between POVs, btw, did I mention that yet? It's a nice way to show insight on both worlds, and it lets me know what theyre both thinking