Reviews for Protected
theslykit chapter 22 . 4/28/2009
when i was reading about misha patting his empty stomach..i briefly got reminded of when he had a protruding stomach before after he came back from scotland because of emma's aunt..lol..and just wanted to comment on how litte things like this make them seem very human...you know? you put people like misha on a pedestal because of what he does and how good he is at what he does and also because he's gorgeous..and then you read little things about that stomach incident and it just makes him real..i don't know..thought i'd just put that out there..lol..maybe i'm not making any sense at all... anyways loving your story! :D
kris89 chapter 36 . 4/28/2009
aww that was a cute way to end the story. i wonder how many more children they will have. also, stepans not dead is he. i think that he would take very well with the emmis children.
53BookTitles chapter 36 . 4/27/2009
THAT WAS THE BEST CHAPTER EVER!

I was worried about Stepan, and you killed him!

But at least he sort of died while young and didn't grow up with demons.

4 kiddies, nice.

millie xx.
xoxokristen chapter 36 . 4/27/2009
oh, this is such a great a story and i am so sad to see it end. please do write a sequel, i would love to see what their kids are like when they are older. congratulations on a finished story!
Abogerreboo chapter 4 . 4/27/2009
XD I love how these chapters are so long! Love long chapters! xx
Abogerreboo chapter 3 . 4/27/2009
I really do love this! This is amazing writing! xx
Abogerreboo chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
Wow! I can't think of a word to decribe this. Different? I love the way you have written it! Can't wait to read more! x
S. N. Sedivec chapter 36 . 4/27/2009
Very Cute ending. I'm sad to see it though. I think a story about the next generation would be great.

Beautifully written!
Evangeline Curls chapter 36 . 4/27/2009
omg...u r done! That was so unexpected! I really liked the end though. I'm glad she finally had a girl. So i have a few questions:

Did Stephan kill himself eventually?

Did pasha have a baby girl?

What happened to Gavin?

What color are the twins' eyes, u started to mention them and then you stopped and i'm just curious.

ok and so i would love to read a sequel. You could make it about the twins and how one was the boss of the irish gang and the other was the boss of the russian mafia. That would be interesting.

Anyway, i can't wait to read more from you. I am so surprised that this story if finished. It almost seems impossible. I guess i just got to the point where i actually believed these characters exsisted, and that each week i would read something new (like a news cast on their lives or something). I just got so attached to them. Wow

So keep writing and i can't wait to read more of ur work. :)
Asha R Patel chapter 36 . 4/27/2009
I LOVED IT !

I can't wait to see if you do publish a sequel..

X
xoxokristen chapter 35 . 4/25/2009
great story!

please update again soon!
Frenchyesca chapter 35 . 4/25/2009
If they came out on June 29th, that'd be pretty sweet. That's my birthday!
kris89 chapter 35 . 4/23/2009
thats not fair! you have to post the next chapter as soon as possible.
Evangeline Curls chapter 35 . 4/23/2009
omg! BAbies! finally...lol...I can't wait for the next chapter! I know it will be an exciting one. Update again soon :)
53BookTitles chapter 35 . 4/23/2009
YAY!

Here come the twins!

I love Pasha, he's hilarious.

ALso, what if the babies help Stepan be happy again?

millie xx.

P.S. this story is amazing.
153 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »