Reviews for Protected
Sarah chapter 34 . 4/21/2009
love this story, great cultural references.
Not Dead Fred chapter 34 . 4/6/2009
This is well written and facsinating, I like your characters and plot. The only thing I dislike is this Jude person because he seems fake and rather like a douche bag. Otherwise its great and I hope for more soon!

~NDF~
kris89 chapter 34 . 4/6/2009
i really like misha. its really funny how short tempered he is now that emmy is gone.
geminibaby6789 chapter 34 . 4/6/2009
Thanks for the chapter! I wonder when the twins will come! Can't wait to find out! Update soon! :)
geminibaby6789 chapter 33 . 4/5/2009
THanks for the story so far! Wow! People are just coming trying to mess up their marriage. Can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon! :)
anon chapter 33 . 4/3/2009
I love this story like stalkers love binoculars. Plot is exciting never dull, but somehow manages to avoid being choppy, overdramatic, or soap-opera-ish. And the characters-the lovely people are all so facinating. I can actually tell the differences between them. Also, I love the random bits of Russian, and sometimes I imagine the characters speaking with Russian accents. Thanks for writing this.
Dreaming Wonderland chapter 4 . 4/3/2009
Hii

I just wanted to say that although I haven't finished reading this story, I'm completely hooked! I swear you're story reminds me of the movie Eastern Promises (not the plot or anything just the feel) and it was a kick ass movie. Your characters, of whom I love are cool beans and I'm looking forward to how you wrap this all up in the end.

so peace to you and have yourself a good day :)
kris89 chapter 33 . 4/3/2009
i dont remember who valerya is. is she stepans mother? anyway, i think you did a good job so far.
Evangeline Curls chapter 33 . 4/2/2009
omg...that was totally unexpected! Emmalynn has great instincts! Anyway, I'm really excited to read how the portrait works out. I can't wait to read more. Update again soon!
53BookTitles chapter 32 . 3/30/2009
Hi :)

Can you please tell me the chapter with the orange dress?

Thanks . :D

Miles xx
kris89 chapter 32 . 3/25/2009
its refreshing to see a little of the romance between pasha and isobel. great job with this chapter.
Julia Nathan chapter 7 . 3/24/2009
I think that this is the first time I have reviewed this story, but let me just say IT IS AMAZING! I love it so much! But OMG the ending of this chapter made my jaw drop. I knew she shouldn't have trusted Gillian ugh I can't believe she did that! There's soo much to read and right now I don't have much time so I'll save it for another night. Once again, Great job and keep it up!
Evangeline Curls chapter 32 . 3/24/2009
aw...great chapter. I'm glad pasha and isobel were able to get back together. Anyway, i can't wait to read the next chapter! update again soon.
Denizen47 chapter 32 . 3/24/2009
Aw, good to see Pasha and Isobel coming along nicely. Was very worried when you threw the Jenny spanner in the works. As ever I'm greatly enjoying this story, look forward to more!
ALiiCiiA D4 G0FF chapter 1 . 3/24/2009