Reviews for Protected
53BookTitles chapter 31 . 3/20/2009
Hi

I finally reached the last chapter and I'm dying for more!

Please continue - this story is too good to waste :(

Miles xx
53BookTitles chapter 11 . 3/20/2009
AH,I still have to read the rest of this story - but please, PLEASE don't make Mikeal and Emmalynn break up!

I will seriously cry!

THis story is really detailed - its amazing!

You have a lot of talent.

Miles xx
abccba chapter 31 . 3/17/2009
Still loving Isobel/Pasha, still loving Mikhail/Emmalynn... I love how you wrote the wedding and reception. There were no unnecessary details, just what the story needed to make it moving. Another great chapter :)
Antiquary chapter 30 . 3/13/2009
So... I love this story. I had some minor reservations initially but it's turned out really well and it's got a very original plot-which is becoming very hard to find on this website. Hope you update soon!
kris89 chapter 30 . 3/13/2009
aww thats cute review soon
abccba chapter 30 . 3/11/2009
YAY! It's back! I love this story so much. It doesn't get the love it deserves! I hate you for making me like Isobel and Pasha so much lol. I still adore Mikhail and Emmalynn (I mean, come on, what pairing can get more adorable/angsty than them?) but Isobel and Pasha are just so funny. I certainly need more blushing Pasha in my life. As usual, I love the flow of the chapter and of the whole story. Great job! :)
Inkbl0t chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
First chapter and already it's intriguing me; I can't wait to read the rest. :D
julialakewood chapter 30 . 3/10/2009
aw Jenny, cutee :D Keep it up. I love the direction of this story!
Evangeline Curls chapter 30 . 3/10/2009
wow...poor jenny, but she is kind of interesting, so i can't wait to read more about her. But OMG TWINS! That is so amazing! I know boys for them are perfect, but girls would have been so sweet, because i know that Misha would have spoiled them rotten! :) I can't wait to read more, so update again soon!
julialakewood chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Yay I love this story! Keep updating, it just keeps getting better :]
namegame chapter 28 . 2/16/2009
I just finished reading your story so far. Nice job with it! I like the way you write.
shhsilence chapter 28 . 2/14/2009
A very good update !
L. Scarlet chapter 27 . 2/9/2009
Oh, I am not happy. You made me cry, its a great show of emotion but can Misha be such a moron. Pasha should have done a lot more than punch him for being that stupid. I hope he quits trying to be a hero and goes after her. They need to be together, its the real love for those two. Misha needs the crap kicked out of him but I think he would enjoy it because then he couldn't think about Emmalynn as much. She is an idiot too, should have beat his ass. UPDATE SOON!
cherry617 chapter 27 . 2/9/2009
oh this is good.
dblack50 chapter 27 . 2/9/2009
If it wasn't for you author's note at the top, I think I'd be in tears right now. :'-( This was so painful to read, and I hate that they are both hurting. I can't wait to see how it's resolved and what Emmalynn does when she goes back to Scotland.
153 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »