Reviews for Lost Without Each Other
greenestar chapter 6 . 12/15/2008
How sad! :(
greenestar chapter 5 . 12/15/2008
wow. this is really good!
Pink5288 chapter 11 . 12/15/2008
I loved this chapter! Continue! ]
greenestar chapter 4 . 12/15/2008
wow...so sad. :(

but good.
Susie The Turtle chapter 11 . 12/15/2008
I absolutely love it! You are an amazing writer, and I can't wait to read the next chapter. :)
greenestar chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
nice twists!
greenestar chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I always find it hard to review the first chapter of a story. But I like it.

-Personal Note-

I shut my laptop twice during the beginning of the chapter. Why? Because of 'Spencer' and the fact Cavanaugh doesn't like daisies and either do I. Yeah, hopefully you get it. But I'll continue to read it! Good so far!
blurrylights chapter 11 . 12/15/2008
This was such a good chapter! I don't like the way Addy treats Cav though...and I feel so bad for Cav, in respect to Spencer calling her. What right does he have anyway? Anywho, this was a good chapter, and update soon!

Oh! I meant to also mention that I like the way Cav responded to Jax's comment about him still liking her...it was very mature and I think that they really would be good together, after Addy is out of the way, obviously. :)
Lenk chapter 11 . 12/15/2008
Once again great chapter. Can't wait to read the next one.
LivinTheDream chapter 11 . 12/15/2008
Dang, you wrote that on a BlackBerry?

Impressive, haha.

Can't wait to see what happens next :-)
nkltt chapter 11 . 12/15/2008
good chapter! can't wait to see what happens with Addison :-)
Lenk chapter 10 . 12/14/2008
Good story. Update soon
RockFan chapter 10 . 12/12/2008
I remember reading this chapter yesterday but I obviously didn't review. Shame on me. I loved it and I love how you have us all on the edge of our seats because we can just tell the drama is coming. I cannot wait for Addy to join the tour.

Please update soon.

Long live the laptop.
blurrylights chapter 10 . 12/11/2008
Hmm...I hope she doesn't write anything incriminating. Otherwise Addy might find it and do something bad...i really don't like her now. She's so...clingy!

Update soon!:P