Reviews for Lost Without Each Other
VampiressAJ chapter 24 . 1/27/2009
i love this chapter. ZThey finally got back together and well even though she doesnt want the whole marriage thing yet at least she and jax are happy!~~ anyways cant wait for the next update. even if it does constitute the end of this fabulous story~
Pink5288 chapter 23 . 1/27/2009
I love it! Continue! ]
blurrylights chapter 23 . 1/27/2009
Oh wow...this chapter made me smile. That was nice of Spencer. Anyway, update soon! I want to know what happens!
greenestar chapter 23 . 1/27/2009
This is a really good chapter! I"m just worried that a picture of Spencer hugging Cav is gonna show up in a tabloid! UGH! That would just ruin EVERYTHING! And I'm sad it's gonna be ending! :(
VampiressAJ chapter 23 . 1/27/2009
Well I really need to tell my ex-coworkers about the liver transplant thing then. They were so set on not being able to do it. but anyways I really like the lavender soap thing. I think I should get some. lol ok onto the chapter! I really liked it. it always seems as if the most life altering decisions happen at one time. but hey gotta take a chance right. you dont want to be later on down the road asking yourself "what if". anyways i loved it like usual. cant wait for the next update~
Lady R chapter 23 . 1/27/2009
I feel an intense emotional scene being built up. I don't think Cavanaugh can hold it in much longer. Please let her have some release.
rockfan chapter 23 . 1/27/2009
Yay! You got it posted! (I almost said 'you got it up! but I didn't think that sounded appropriate).

I honestly liked this chapter. It was nice to see her sort of wrap things up with Spencer and now she just has a few ends to tie up. And she's doing good with her dad.

LMAO Fabio -it's Mikey. That was precious!

Great chapter. Post more soon!
Nollie Marie chapter 23 . 1/27/2009
Of course it's possible to transplant liver. Hell any organ can be transplanted.

Love the chapter btw.
VampiressAJ chapter 22 . 1/23/2009
At first when I checked my mail, I was wondering what this story was. I read the summary and I about hurt myself for considering to delete it. (I delete the stories that I don't read from my inbox) anyways the chapter is wonderful. I'm glad they got back together and sweet bathroom scene. I wouldn't think that would help with tequila. I'll try that next time./ lol. but anyways I love the new title. I think it definitely fits the story better. anyways have a good weekend
greenestar chapter 22 . 1/23/2009
This was really good! I like it! I LOVE the title change! :D
rockfan chapter 22 . 1/23/2009
I am more in love with this story than you. And Jaxon is so yummy! Love the title change
blurrylights chapter 22 . 1/23/2009
Cute new title. I like it! :) It fits better with the story, definitely.

I loved this chapter! Jaxon is SUCH a sweetheart. If he wasn't irrevocably in love with Cav, I would so marry him. :)

Update soon!
lostnfound007 chapter 22 . 1/23/2009
I like the new title; I think it fits the story really well. I was just really confused when I saw the alert in my email. I couldn't remember reading anything with this title. :]

Just wanted to say how much I enjoy this story. Keep up the good work.
Lady R chapter 22 . 1/23/2009
Love the new title! "You" could even replace "Each Other", but I still like it the way it is. I was hoping you update today. Thank you for making me happy!
Nollie Marie chapter 22 . 1/23/2009
I love the new title and I'm happy that Cavanaugh and Jaxon are getting closer, slowly but eh.
211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »