Reviews for Angel X
bumblee bee chapter 44 . 11/18/2009
wow! heated much damn you wrote that well.. though i feel bad for Danny cause she really likes him and that's just unfair... life sux but Jake is who i feel worse for poor boy never had a chance!

always bee
bumblee bee chapter 43 . 11/18/2009
OMFG!

that's so cute! fnally yeesh... i actually felt like her in that seen and then i felt like him then when they kissed i was her! ahahhahaah u such a god writer! i hate you! lol no i dont! next chapter!

always b.
A.TANNERRRRRRRRRRRRRR chapter 44 . 11/12/2009
CHICA! Nice story midget...hahaha

you can't hurt me ova the internet. God bless the net or my ass be fried by now! Talk to you later, xoxoxoxoxoxox P.S i like the storyLOVE the story
bumblee bee chapter 41 . 9/3/2009
Aw My gosh started happy and then ended really sad i just cant believe how much Danny's character has developed it is extraordinary and i think only every few writers are able to do that so congrats i love the relationship Jake has with his family it's really awesome!

don't forget to read my story!

love your dirty dream buddy b. wink wink
bumblee bee chapter 40 . 8/29/2009
dude what is she gonna do?/ come on tell me! and tehy are so cute togethere! lovein it andd ohh and i cant believe her mum is here like wtf why now?

i like it update! like ... noe...no ... noe

u still ahvent updated damn it!

lol

love u b.
53BookTitles chapter 36 . 6/28/2009
Oh. My. God.

I love them all!

Please continue! I really want a happy ending and I love Jake's POV on Danny :)

millie xx
bumblee bee chapter 32 . 3/12/2009
hey hey

where were u today and can i say omfg this was such a good chapter i love this story omg seroiusly this is so good i cant to see what happens ohh but wait when do they sleep togethere? next chapter plz say yes i need to see this inginoiuses and did u edit my story? and u and gloris are my edditior ok? cool love this cahpter hot damjn tell u more later

love u tons bee
bumblee bee chapter 24 . 1/29/2009
hey

i think i should get credit for the word yello thats my way of say hello thank you very much! anyways i like the story are his wings out and OMG sexy bike! hey hey gessue wat at skool some l plater has the awsomes red bike ever and its brand new! how awsome! and anywyas i really like where this is going and it liek crazy! ill see u tommro and u better be there or eles! insert evil laugh! love u tons bee xoxoxoxoxoxo endless
milah chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
this story sounds funny already amd Ive only read chapter one! I like i like i like, keep writing man or girl, whoever you are!

woop woop!
bumblee bee chapter 21 . 1/11/2009
i love zak sudennly and i could nt care less about jake hey maybe u get zak to hook up with keshia! that be awsome!

anyways keep it going be

luv u!
bumblee bee chapter 20 . 1/11/2009
thats was such a u thing to say about hate oo...a md well it getting better!

bee
bumblee bee chapter 17 . 1/1/2009
hey!

omg thats is such a good chapter i cant believe that im ur pusherr

yaya well we have to do something call me

and ill give u inputs then

love u be xoxoxoxoxo
bumblee bee chapter 15 . 12/24/2008
yo! hey well first merry christmas! and well u have a few gramatical errors in all the chaps but nothing major.. um well i m missing u guys like crazy and its only been a few days! damn girl anyways im not going to brisbane anymore so we can hang out more!) yayayayay well keep up dating LM (little midget) have a good one ...

love u be xoxoxoxo

and P.s i want to talk to u!
Bleeding Butterfly chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Babe! This story is awsome. Write more before i die of extreme boredom. I'm hungry! :P XXTANNER
bumblee bee chapter 3 . 11/22/2008
ohh okay thats heaps cool

chap buddy well when r u gonna update mysterious chester avenue? plez update soon

love u tons and i like danny

but i love keshia

anywaz im supposed to be doin my assignment so plz

update soon