Reviews for The Runner
blurrylights chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Ohh...I'm so sad now. It was somewhat obvious that she had gotten in some sort of accident, but that ending was just heartbreaking. Poor Matt..I feel so terrible for him, and Justin too. But it was beautifully written..amazing job.
caelynne chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
I like the ending! Matt seems rather lacking of personality and he didn't fit well with someone like Sam. He's always watching her and he seems like the type of guy who knows everything about Sam but Sam knows hardly anything about him - their personalities just don't bode well for a fit.

But this oneshot was incredibly well written so I'm going to add you on author's alert for next time! See ya!
kaw97 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
My first thought was, "THAT WAS HORRENDOUS!"

But that just means that it was gut-wrenching and overall UGH.

That also means it was incredible writing! Wonderful job!

Keep it up. And please update The Apocalypse!
xLittleBlackConverse chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Oh My God. And I was hoping for a happy ending. Beautiful story. Got me to tears, really. LOved it. Intense and powerful. Just how its supposd to be. Amazing work! )
dabombticktick chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
holy bejesus

that was sad
OrangeSodaRocks chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Oh my God... I'm not gonna lie, I started crying near the end of it.

Your writing is so intense, and it never fails to draw me in. I get completely lost. I loved the usage of no names and then names toward the end. I don't know why, but I think that made it so much better. The descriptions and emotions...aw man, so perfect!

Your writing is beautiful, and this story is definitely one of my favorites by you. Amazing!
lemon-mint-tic-tac chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Sad...
skydancersrule chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Talk about unrequited love. Jeez, that's depressing. But I loved it. Oddly, I think I like unrequited crush/love/whatever stories more than happy endings. There was so much feeling in this. And I didn't even notice that up until like the last part, the characters never had names. That's such skill to write an entire story like that without using names until the very last second. Did you mean for that or was it just your way of procrastinating the process of name picking? Also, just want to let you know that I'm in class right now and as I was reading this, I didn't notice anyone saying my name until they came and like yelled in my ear. THAT'S how involved I was in this story. Excellent job. (:
aoife chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
This hurts. Emotionally driven and still done right [uncommon in my book] - well done.
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3