Reviews for Formally FBs
HeyAyashe chapter 5 . 6/24/2009
Woah. Way good. Like it actually made me tear up at times. Really good job. Fav'd.
HelloLovely chapter 5 . 4/29/2009
Haha, this story was very cute and I really enjoyed it!

Love,

Becca
sayitstrue chapter 5 . 12/26/2008
Okay, I really liked your story. I wish you'd made it longer- what with the sexual tension and all. I liked how you were straight to the point and yet the characters were still pretty much developed. I just really wish it were longer. Haha. Great job!
wee-rebz chapter 5 . 12/23/2008
i enjoyed it :) a good fun story with likable characters, could be developed further but i definately enjoyed it!
TwinkleHeart chapter 5 . 12/22/2008
AW I LOVE THIS STORY ! LOVE THE ENDING TOO )

this is so going on my fav
truth17 chapter 5 . 12/22/2008
AW!

YAY! They finally admitted their feelings!

I REALLY ENJOYED THIS STORY and Happy Holidays as well!
essie chapter 3 . 12/22/2008
wow. this is actually a really good story! to tell you the truth i thought it would be all dirty and angsty, the girl would be stuck between 2 guys & constantly say things like "oh who should i choose? o_o" which is why i didn't read it even though parts of the summary (book plot) interested me. i think it's the stigma that the word FBs carries with it that made me go blegh. So imagine my surprise to find a solid plot & likeable characters. i really like your story! and i'm sorry for judgiing a story by it's summary ... )
Annon chapter 5 . 12/22/2008
Yay! Happy Ending! I read this while mum was screaming at me to do the dishes, pretty good effort i rekon, managed to postpone the inevitable till 3/4 through the 5th chapter. wicked story, i love it. wish it would happen to me! lol

anyway, have fun in germany biatch!
confessions chapter 4 . 12/21/2008
Talk about bad luck.. The poor girl. Love your story, update soon.
johnjessie5 chapter 4 . 12/20/2008
please please update! i like what i've read so far! cant wait for the next chapter!
no.duhhhh whaaaaat chapter 4 . 12/20/2008
ROMAN IS A JERK!Hmm...someone i sense more to this that is being revealed...please update soon!
truth17 chapter 4 . 12/20/2008
I absolutely am addicted to this story!

Dakota and Roman like eachother so much it hurts!

They need to become an official couple already!

The book launch I feel is going to be very INTERESTING!
no.duuhhhh whaaaaaaaaaaT chapter 3 . 12/11/2008
wtf! seriously Roman does not SOUND nice. He seems like a class A jerk. But to put it in perdpective, their both using each other. Hence, the ineveitable occurs...psyched about the next chapter!

finally took out that review block! hence, my review! lol!
virgo-valentina chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
i am getting the feeling that rome is going to justify the term bastard pretty well. Looking forward to the next explosive fireworks in the next chapter!

p.s. you might want to accept annoymous reviews too. some might be too lazy to sign in to leave a review.
Truth17 chapter 3 . 12/9/2008
IT's a fantasy?

I wonder waht its about? and why didn't he tell her he WON!