Reviews for CoA: How to Rock a Paradox
ButNot Scene chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
I really like it. It's very interesting and I don't really know what else to say. It's fun, it's silly. I wish I could write something like this. It has a floating feel to it that I like and I was looking for something different from all of the regular stories. If this becomes a book or something, will you tell me where I could buy it?
SAKoi chapter 10 . 8/1/2009
I find this story very interesting. It's almost addicting, watching the stage crew go through what they do with this constant influence of Adam's spirit. Sometimes I got that weird ghost-story feeling from what happens.
Ms. Anna chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
This...is really quite strange. It mixes theatre (go techies!) and aliens, or something.

It's nice to see a theatre-related story that actually makes sense. I've been doing theatre since I started highschool (stage managing as a sophomore was a stupid idea) and it's nice to know there are some decent theatre writers out there.
ImaginaryGirlChild chapter 18 . 3/7/2009
Whoa, what is up with this Daniel guy? And what's up with Ophelia anymore? AND, why is Eve so addicted to Adam? I really love this story and I can't wait to read more. It feels like I know Eve and the stage crew. Anyway, I'm going to attempt to patiently wait for another chapter...
ImaginaryGirlChild chapter 11 . 1/5/2009
I really like this chapter. It's so intriguing and Ophelia seems to have another dimension to her personality. I love it. I can't wait for more.
ImaginaryGirlChild chapter 6 . 12/23/2008
I love this story. The characters are very plausible and they seem very real. I'm glad that you got into college and so you'll be updating more chapters! Yay! Haha
Talent2max chapter 6 . 12/21/2008
I think this story is good, but I have yet found any sort of plot, past the 'curse of Adam' thing. Is Adam cursing Ophelia? that's what I think. anyway, this is pretty good. Nice work.

TTFN! Ta-ta for now!
ImaginaryGirlChild chapter 5 . 12/7/2008
The way you write these characters so vividly makes me feel like I go to school with them. You've painted everything so well. I'll admit, I spent most of my afternoon (Thank you boring Sundays) catching up on your story. It's been a while since I was so enthralled in a story, especially one on FictionPress. It makes me want to sit up and write something equally as fascinating. I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep it up.