Reviews for Hear You Me
lemontea-addict chapter 13 . 9/28/2009
oh drama drama drama... lol. thats all i got to say. Everyone loves drama when its NOT their own. hehe. great update.
AlphaBeatKayGee chapter 13 . 9/28/2009
Next chapter should be interesting due to the events that are bound to take place. Poor Micah. Oh well...update soon!
Anonymous-Closet-Poet chapter 13 . 9/28/2009
You finally posted! This chapter was a bit confusing tbough. And very short considering the several month wait.
itsVKEE chapter 12 . 8/30/2009
This is so good; I absolutely love this. I feel so sorry for Micah and Emily. Honestly i don't think Rodney is that bad. everyone justthinks he's a manwhore. Out of all the characters I like Micah the best. then i'd probably be Emily, then Matt. he's so funy XD
SpotWillRuleTheWorld chapter 12 . 8/27/2009
Very nice.
Anonymous-Closet-Poet chapter 12 . 7/31/2009
Your story is one of my favorites on fictionpress but you haven't updated in over a month. Are you planning to give up on this? If you are DON'T DO IT. I love this story!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
did you mean rip to 'shreds'in that author's note?
Essence of Faith chapter 12 . 7/6/2009
Well, I had figured you stopped writing this, but I'm glad to find I was wrong. Keep it up, it's a great read.
sparkalie chapter 12 . 7/2/2009
i really like the story so far. I kinda feel sorry for Micah. Poor boy he's in a really tough situation.

Can't wait for the next chapter! Keep 'em coming!
Dani Blade chapter 12 . 6/29/2009
that was amazing!

i so cant wait for more
Black Claided Cat chapter 12 . 6/29/2009
I really like this story, it's pretty awsome! Could you try your best to update soon? :D It'd be much apreciated!
Moo-moo-cowz chapter 12 . 6/29/2009
So good! I am totally about to go check out the pictures!
Dr. tobi Athins chapter 12 . 6/28/2009
Awesome chapter! I read the authors note and thought about entering some drawings, but i cant draw people. So i was just going to draw most of the characters as a animal that suits them... if that makes sense... so yeah... Update soon!
Lanie Is chapter 12 . 6/27/2009
I love it and I'm excited for the nxt chapter. :D

PaigeWhore.