Reviews for tolerance
Imminent Paradox chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Aw, this is sad... Thanks so much for writing this- it's great :) It's so sad that humanity has resulted to this kind of thing. I just hope things get better!
403 Forbidden chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
This is so sad; mostly because it is true so often. It would be wonderful if the world wasn't like this.

This flows very well and your writing style is very nice, so on that note great job.

403F
softersin chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
how sad.

i really wish people could just see it through someone elses eyes for once.
Narq chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
This is so really good but i wonder where the political side of this is. Still, I like it a lot!
DiamondKing chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Even though I've yet to experiance this, I look at heterosexual couples and realize time and time again that our society, on average, supports and perpetuates the heteronormative relationship and its...discouraging. I mean, one day I seen a couple, two women, simply share a quick kiss and it was heart-warming to see because, at least where I live at, people just aren't that bold.
May Elizabeth chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
I feel your pain girl. Don't hide your pride. Sorry it took me so long to return this review.

Peace.
Travis chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Beautiful!
MagicalThinking chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
I love the choppiness of this; it flows well, but for some reason -idk if im going to make any sense- but the way the words/sentences just stop; makes you think a little-it brings to mind crowded cities and all the commotion vs. the commotion in everyday life...

Anyway; I love the way you wrote this again-its simplistic, but its different in how it flows.

Great piece! _ Keep up the awesome writing!

Thanks again for the review!
Duuude chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
That's just sad.

For humanity.

I'll admit that I have tears in my eyes.

Are you for serious? (I had to say that) People really did that to you?

That is just wrong.

I like the poem. Short and sweet. I especially like how the vulnerability shows in the poem. You have talent, my dear.

... Throw snow? I still can't believe that. I'm starting to feel pissed off actually.
kelsi bones chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
this is so sad, but all so true.

i've never had anyone refuse to shake my hand,

because i've never told anyone who i truly feared would reject me.

and i've never kissed goodbye on sidewalks

because i've never been with anyone who wasn't scared to be with me in public.

so i can't really say that i can relate to the first two stanzas perfectly, but i know exactly what you mean in the third one.

k.X
rage of aquarius chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
i've had these things happen to me too.

except for the last one. i refuse to be hurt. i think the people who displace their own fears onto people like us - i think they're the ones who are hurt. i feel sorry for them.

beautiful piece. simply beautiful.