Reviews for The Storm
Faith Adeline chapter 2 . 11/28/2008
I'm sorry, I'm going through a situation that's similar with my friends. I hope you get to talk to her about it soon, and again I'm sorry. Good piece.

Faith
Rock Music is my Muse chapter 2 . 11/23/2008
Wow, that's really bad. I understand the pain of having friends you grow away from. Have you told her how upset you are?
4tehlessthan3of0scoreintennis chapter 2 . 11/22/2008
aw. sorry you feel that way. I've been that way before. I had to go to a differnt middle school than my best friend from elementary school, and it took me awhile to get over. I called, but she didn't seem to care about anything I said, though she told me her new best friend was like me, and then put her on the phone. since then, she never called me once. I had a best friend in 8th grade, but then she ditched me in 9th grade. We see each other and wave sometimes, but when she stops to talk, she says she never knows where I am, when I've been in the same place she passes by everday. And now my best friends from 9th grade seem to be moving farther and farther away from me... I know how it feels to cling to something that's not really there. I'm always here if you need me.