Reviews for Of Course
destinee's notebook chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Have I reviewed this? Yes I have - with the other account. So I'm cheating, and reviewing again. :3

All to say that this is really very sweet if sombre, and the form in which you wrote it is very nice, and I like it very much. :P
Oco chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Oh, this was excellent. Lovely.

Ends nicely, a little bit of a lurch when you (I) want to know for sure, but why *wouldn't* Tom catch him, the ice has broken and the buried needs are at the surface. (edit: the 'lurch' is good, _not_ a criticism)

Don't know for sure what you intended, but to me, this ends well, and there is no other future to the story but that they join. (I'll admit though that this may say more about me than the story... I *need* 'happy' endings, or feel jerked around)

I do agree that the final multi-line paragraph is a little disjointed and unclear - if you ever want to submit this somewhere you might clean it up a bit... but on reread I think I figured it out enough to understand.
CharismaticOutCry chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Hi!

I don't recognise the last two poems/ nursery rhymes. Which are they? What are they called?

I do like stories where there are two points of view, I think I've become accustomed to it, I read stories where there's only one person narrating and it drives me nuts not knowing what the other person is thinking, although it also makes the story better in a way.

He better run fast.

Lol.
x-princessa-temnoti-x chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
it took a little while to get me used to the song-flow of it. it is kinda drabble-like - connected drabbles. it's very good. i like it. :)
frogs of war chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
I followed it to: "the dream had always ended just before, or I had been doing something horrible to him. He disappears from beneath my fingertips."

Did he really leave or was that how some of Tom's dreams ended? How does the "or I have been doing..." fit into the sentence? Does this mean he realized he was awake? Or does it mean he'd done horrible thing to Pete in his dreams and that's why Pete would never have said he loved Tom?

I liked it, even though I wanted to yell, "Hey, you two. Get with the program." They were both so clueless and hurt each other over and over by accident.

The nursery rhymes were woven in very well.
Kittrix chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
i absulutally love this! I am a HUDGE fan of slash, thank you so much for writing this. It just... ends. there. I keep screaming that they both loved eachother, I hope they end up together, if not, I still have my fantasies...