Reviews for My name is Jade
Sakura Reyna chapter 14 . 9/21/2009
LMAO! Jade was like, "Truce? My ass!" Remind me to never piss her off. She rocks! "Sit there like a good little hostage?" Where have I heard that before?
D chapter 14 . 9/21/2009
Poor Steve...poor Pilot, poor Jade!

You know the drill .
Sakura Reyna chapter 13 . 9/3/2009
"This is an interesting dream. I like it,"...Why did that make me laugh? Damn it Robert, quit interrupting them!

"At least, he didnt do anything I didnt want him to do." ...RIGHT..."It was lonely over there..." Aww...Pilot is lonely...

Don't cry Jade, don't cry...*HUGS*

More, please. Sakura wants to read more...yay!
Kristi chapter 13 . 9/2/2009
Is it Aaron? is it? is it? is it? muh hahaha! or maybe Ryan aka Rythin? huh? huh? huh? I must have more! I MUST! I loved the chapter. Thank you!
rara saryn chapter 13 . 9/2/2009
This getting really intesting. More!
D-Tard chapter 13 . 9/2/2009
Really?

Another cliffhanger?

Guh.

But this means you have to update again, soon. Or I'll pester you again. Ahahaha
Sakura Reyna chapter 12 . 9/2/2009
Aww...the Terinan is starting to grow on me...Svyak...that's a mysterious name, like I've heard it from somewhere...OMG...I bhope Pilot's okay
D-Tard chapter 12 . 9/1/2009
Well, you already know what I'm going to say.

But, I'm going to say it anyway since I need something to read while I'm sick!

So...More! Soon! NOW!

Or I'll sick Henry on you. *cackles*
rara saryn chapter 12 . 9/1/2009
Wow! More please
Kristi chapter 12 . 9/1/2009
Dude. What an interesting chapter! I can't wait for more! You must write more soon.
rara saryn chapter 11 . 8/29/2009
This is cool. More please!
Sakura Reyna chapter 11 . 8/29/2009
About time! Jade's kissing Pilot was kind of shocking though...Glad it happened. More, please!
Kristi chapter 11 . 8/29/2009
very interesting. And the plot thickens! *cackles* Oh and I'm still waiting for you to email me back.
D chapter 11 . 8/29/2009
Hmm, interesting. In a good way.

Can't wait to see what you've got planned.
Kristi chapter 10 . 8/28/2009
Brilliant as always! Tell your friend his chapter was great!
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »