Reviews for Truth Is
fatbird33 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
I was just wondering if there was a reason why you had your stanzas spaced out like you did, if it was supposed to make a shape or something...because the spacing felt a little choppy to me.

i like the stylized choice to bold the last sentence. that was effective.

i also liked the beginning quote, i thought that was witty.

I definitley felt the angst/attidue taht this poem was trying to convey, so good job on that.

other than the choppy lines, it was a well written poem:)keep it up!
Faith Adeline chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
So true. I explain this to my friends all the time when they complain about how unfair their life is. Blah. Good piece, I definitely agree with it :)

Faith
sweets555 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
hehe. very...well, for lack of a better word, true.

favs, as always.
deefective chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Hm, well I like the formatting of this piece. It's like a nice little box of words. But, the ending sentence, "get over it", seemed a bit out of place. The piece began as if someone was just finally telling another what was really going on and that ending seemed too harsh. It didn't really fit the atmosphere of the rest of the piece. But that's just me. Nicely done, anyway.

-Dee, from the Review Marathon.

[Link's in my profile.]
socks-lost chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
i like the honesty. And your summary was pretty kool. The whole thing has a kool (i think I'm in need of some new adjectives lol) like alot of young people don't seem to understand that. And quote things are really overused and stupid sounding but this was really good. Since I'm lacking in the adjective department I think I'll stop there.

Awesome! Keep it up!
deletethisaccountplease9 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
heh... true, but we can hope cant we?