Reviews for The Light House
rougette chapter 2 . 4/24
So sad to see this was taken down! It was always one of my favorites! I hope to see it published someday, when you have more time after graduation (I know how it is; seniors for the win).
Carol-Lin chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
0_o# i'm so sad... why you remove your next story... I can't read it all -_- anyway i LIKE your story - i hope i can read next chapter
Isabella22 chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
I was so excited for this next chapter!
katkatkatkaaaat chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
I've been wanting to read stories like these for so long! I'm so glad I read this! You have executed the storyline so well! :D Omygosh! 3 3 I can't stop day dreaming now!
Meister Anonymous chapter 15 . 12/31/2013
Oh my gosh. I cried so much! That was such a great story.. I don't think I'm going to bed anytime soon! I'm going to be to busy thinking about your story! :') It was lovely, you did a great job! Thanks for making me stay up till 5:00 am worthwhile! :)
The Whisperer in Darkness chapter 15 . 11/7/2013
I absolutely loved this story! I cried when I thought Steffan wasn't coming back... Great job!
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 15 . 8/31/2013
This was an amazing story, and although the ending was a little sad and a bit of a dead end, it was fantastic! Well done with it. I loved it :)
-Cookie Seller On The Dark Side.
Toolazytologin chapter 15 . 7/28/2013
Oh, come on you cant put THE END at the end of achapter that isn't the end! he came back and they had more kids. Its a bit eerie how Steffan died first...then Brenden. I LOVED THIS AND WILL READ THE RE-WRITE.
Too lazy to log chapter 13 . 7/28/2013
I finished this in 2 hours, it was that good. You write so beautifully, a few typos, but Ididn't care. Everything was so believable! I was hoping Steffan would have back, I'm balling my eyes out...I wish he lived. You should write a YOU SHOULD.
Anna chapter 15 . 4/20/2013
I absolutely LOVED this story! It's so sweet, and sad, and happy, and sad again, and... Just wow. I think you're a great writer, I wasn't bored for a single second! Please keep writing this kind of story, 'cause I love history and romance, and together I adore them, so... Bye!
redandwhitetigers chapter 14 . 3/8/2013
I'm glad you wrote another chapter and gave Gwen a happy ending.
redandwhitetigers chapter 13 . 3/8/2013
That is so sad. I want to cry now.
Amanda chapter 14 . 11/27/2012
Yay! I got my happy ending! I'm so happy...that was very good I thought in the ending I had no hope and sad then when he came back I was beyond happy! I went on a roller coaster of happy and sad moments. I'll have to go see other stories if any and check them out now too :)
Amanda chapter 12 . 11/27/2012
Geez, your breaking my heart and sadly I have that same small hope that he will come back lol..this is one of my all time favorites I can't get enough of it!
Amanda chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
Aw, that chapter was happy and heart breaking..he's a good guy with a bad past but who hasn't..I want them together and I can only imagine what happened to him out there when they found him..
116 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »