Reviews for Never For Me
CouerDeLion chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
I just signed up today and your story was the first one I read. I was smiling from ear to ear throughout the whole thing. . I really enjoyed it!
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Love this story :D Great writing :D :D
BANANANA chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Aww this was adorable except I was a little confused cause the bffs are both name Karissa and Krissa it just became a little confusing but other than that it wa great:) Awesome
SwimmingThroughExistance chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
aww:) really cute!
Warrior-Princess06 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
'kya! Love it..so sweet.! :))
sappyromancelvr chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
:) Gotta love how girls automatically jump to conclusions. haha.
dancing-in-the-silverain chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Super cute :D Me likes :D
SunsetRainbow chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
This is so so adorable! *squees
Persnickety Fox chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I like the short and concise plot.

However, one part was confusing.

I think that if Karissa was a better friend to Kryssa, in the beginning of the piece she would be more exasperated than sympathetic at Kryssa's tearful reaction. It was established that Owen was sending texts to his best friend through Karissa. But both girls' lines imply that Owen is sending texts to Karissa and not through her. Since the opening text is a reply, "ily too," Owen must have replied to someone. But who? Both girls make it sound as if Karissa is the recipient, and that Kryssa isn't using the phone to text Owen back. Was that what you wanted the audience to conclude? Does Owen even know which girl he's having a text conversation with? That part confused me.

But anyway, since this one-shot is all about misunderstanding, I think you did a good job choosing a narrator that jumps to conclusions and stubbornly runs with them. That was great. Keep writing.
lijuan chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Discount Nike air jordans ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

( )
Madison302 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I liked it .
dianalovely1995 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
wow! i can see that happening to you! that was cute! good job!
truebleu chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
The names were a little confusing, but the story was really good.

I enjoyed it a lot.

truebleu
xyz chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
nice...bt a little underdeveloped...
66 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »