Reviews for Never For Me
cheleigh chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
good job. you might want to add more detail but then again you might not considering this is a one shot. i really enjoyed it.
Sarah chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I love the story.

Keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Aw... that was a nice, short, cute one-shot. I loved it.
five hundred days of fail chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Aww, it was so cute (: I'm glad they ended up together. Their awkwardness made me laugh. I loved it!
Hazelnut Romance chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
aw. cute!
Aarushi chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
I realised I hadn't read your stuff and gave this story a shot, it's so freaking cute aw! Owen's adorable! So glad I read this hehe. You write so well! XD
MarloCarlo10 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Awesome! Soo cute!
DefineVintage chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
whe, this was so cute :)

okay, I knwo this is a suckish review lol. But I'm not good with words XD
SecretAgent99 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
This was so cute! I loved it!
I Murder on Impulse chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Haha nice view :P

xx
Chicken-Fetish chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Wow.

I mean, this was really, really good..

I loovee your way of writing, you have greatly high hopes to be, like, one of the biggest freakin' authors out there-like the craze on Twilight and all of that crap...

Haha.

Basically, I thought I was a pretty good writer, (No concetion or self obsorbed whateverness intended.) but when I read your story I was instantly jealous...)
The Dreaming Mermaid chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Wow, I gotta say this is really cute one-shot. I'm not really a one-shot kind of person (I normally write them, not read them ;P), but I really like this one.
I'mbacktoyou chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
it was great. :) it would be better if it was longer. :) starting from when she had a crush and all. but good. :)
CarlyJo chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Totally amazing story! Awesome!
The Latest Plague chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
this is very cute... completely different from anything ive ever read. im adding you to my C2
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »