Reviews for When Finally Set Free
graviola chapter 21 . 8/11/2009
I keep expecting her life to get better...not yet eh? I don't know, I understand depression and all..but her sister is being a bitch and most of the times I just want Emily to bitch slap her...or verbally bitch slap her.

Couldn't her sister move to a place near her university? The house has enough bad memories at is... and she wouldn't need to leave school.

Great storie, I love Patrick... and Jeremy..you portray this kind of guy very well.

After you are done, I would love to read a storie about Matt and ?
citygrl chapter 21 . 8/11/2009
o two chapters in one day. but they're so sad. i'm so glad that patrick is there for emily. they're so cute together. and i'd say poor ally but she's really pissed me off. hopefully, eventually, she'll be on the mend soon enough. can't wait for more!
fangirl3000 chapter 21 . 8/11/2009
well that was one quick update! geez screwed up family or what? how can em drop out? i rekon it will make things worse. especially if their mom does stick around. I heart Patrick though!
millie chapter 21 . 8/11/2009
whoa. she's having a meltdown. But how are she and pat going to keep together if she moves? :(
ShrimpoJewels chapter 21 . 8/10/2009
Poor Em :-\ Has Em really left? Can Ally seriously blame her for leaving for college?

Jeremy is pissing me off...I really do want to hear the reasoning behind him breaking up with Emily...I would also like to hear the allusion he's been under...when he said he wasn't with Kayla...to me no matter what it seems like even if it's a decent excuse...Jeremy's an idiot

On the other hand...Patrick is making me really happy

Thanks for the double update!
euroweasley chapter 21 . 8/10/2009
Thank you for two updates...and for making Patrick a good boyfriend
Torrance chapter 21 . 8/10/2009
seriously in a freakin day...u are awesome :) I'm a little speechless abt this chapter which is good..i'm just amazed by Em decsion...well, i do love em and pat alot :) good chapter
innoc3nc3cuti3 chapter 21 . 8/10/2009
such a fast update.

Poor Emily is in a mess, but Patrick is there for her. )

She is put in such a difficult position to take care of Ally, not going back to school and her mom sudden appearance in her life.

I thought Jeremy would leave her alone but it seems he doesnt want to leave her alone.

Hope everything works out for her.

Can't wait till the next chapter to find out more.
Alenor chapter 21 . 8/10/2009
oh it was all so happy until jeremy burst in on them that morning :( can't wait for more though. is their mother going to persist, or is she gonna up and leave again? and their dad sucks a little, how could he just leave like that? gah! and jeremy, i wanna kill jeremy too, he's such a prick! they were good chappies though :) cya next time ~ Alenor
M chapter 21 . 8/10/2009
I will personally see to it somehow, that Jeremy is murdered. UGH! I CANNOT STAND HIM!

Poor Emily. It just gets worse and worse!

Great updates!
innoc3nc3cuti3 chapter 20 . 8/10/2009
Jeremy ruin the moment between Patrick and Emily.

Jeremy can't expect Emily to take him back like nothing has happened.

Patrick is such a sweetheart.

Ally is mean.

Can't wait to read your next chapter.
pattEcake chapter 20 . 8/10/2009
Oh no! Thats awful! It makes me want to burst out into tears! Please update soon, or I'M going to explode!
clear skye chapter 20 . 8/10/2009
that was such a sad chapter. i know that ally is dealing with depression because her husband died but does she really have to be that self absorbed? great job writing the chapter. keep up the good work!
euroweasley chapter 20 . 8/10/2009
ohh...really glad they kicked the parents out, but I hope the Em and Ally can work through this
Torrance chapter 20 . 8/10/2009
I haven't been able to review for the last few chapters, but iwanted to. I've been taking summer school.. (yuk) I must say, finally! Em and Pat are like semi-together but he is really acting like her boyfriend..as it should be. And of course Jeremy is gotta pull, 'it was a huge mistake' one on her once he sees that she has move on. I knew it was coming. I wanted to hit him for that. My friend's boyfriend is a lot like Jeremy...maybe that i hate him...hmm...and as for Ally..even though it sad that she does not see that Em tried to help her. I say thank god that Ally finally woke up bcuz it feels like that. I thinking there will be a change in Ally after this.. this chapter was really good and i cant wait till the next one..Hope ur having a good summer :)
341 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »