Reviews for When Finally Set Free
spasticonfusion chapter 13 . 7/24/2009
This story is amazing! I love how your character's are so mature and yet, with that in mind, you still can add that twinge of confusion and emotional turmoil that everyone goes through, making them seem all the more REAL. But not at all childish, or anything of the sort. I'm only on chapter 13 and I ABSOLUTELY love the chemistry you created between Patrick and Emily. AH I was so happy when I found out the story wasn't done yet :D !

summers-end chapter 18 . 7/23/2009
AW! That was the best cliffhanger ending ever! And I loved that Emily initiated this conversation. Although if I'd had to wait 3 long rings before he'd picked up, I would definitely have lost my courage and hung up.

I'm glad you've still got a good chunk of the story left. I don't want it to end.

Update soon!

summers-end
M chapter 18 . 7/22/2009
Ugh it just gets better and better! The poor pair. Great chapter! I can't wait for the next update!
Anaeli chapter 18 . 7/6/2009
Hey!

Yay! awesome chapteR! I cried and laughed and jumped up and down like a ten year old! yay you!

Keep Writing and please update soon!

Oh, and honey, your stuff is much better than New Moon! ;P
righthere431 chapter 18 . 7/4/2009
Yess, maybe things ARE starting to get better! ]
honey splattered brains chapter 18 . 7/3/2009
AWS PATRICK IS SUCH A CUUTIE GAHAHAHAHAA I KNEW THEY HAD TO MAKE UPDKLFJLKSDFJ UPDATE -explode-
honey splattered brains chapter 17 . 7/3/2009
ARTHLKFGJNLDKS;FJ SFWHY DID YOU LET HIM GO EMILY. YOU ARENT SUPPOSED TO LET HIM GO LAKSFJ,WRGFH DF SDLKFJ IM GOING TO EXPLODE
slowdear chapter 18 . 7/3/2009
I'm glad that Emily and Patrick are back together. I wonder how he would had asked her. Probably something romantic to make for three weeks of not speaking to each other.

Since you said there's six chapters left is there some more drama coming up? ;)

Thank you so much for writing. This is one of my favorite story and I just love Emily and Patrick. Please post the next chapter soon!
LazyAmbition chapter 18 . 7/3/2009
nice. update soon. i sense the story coming to an end.
Alenor chapter 18 . 7/2/2009
oh thank goodness for that, they're actually FINALLY getting everything out in the open! can't wait for more ~ Alenor
AlexisLovesYou chapter 18 . 7/1/2009
YAY! I totally thought that the last chapter was it and was really disappointed. I'm so glad that it wasn't. I love Patrick and Emily and am so glad that they're getting back together... FINALLY!
dabombticktick chapter 18 . 7/1/2009

gah finally!

they're makin up!

... they are making up right?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

please update soon!

p.s.

jeremy is really really friggin annoying lol
GiraffesKat chapter 18 . 7/1/2009
I officially hate cliffhagers.

Great chapter, but I the end I felt stupid.

I was so into it that I read you Authors ote thinking it

was part of the stary I was like Wha?

:D

Hurry up, (:
monkeyberyl13 chapter 18 . 7/1/2009
I... don't really have anything to say. Just that I read it and have no major complaints or ... uh... what would you call it? The opposite of a complaint? I dunno.
euroweasley chapter 18 . 7/1/2009