Reviews for When Finally Set Free
monkeyberyl13 chapter 17 . 6/8/2009
I read 17 chapters of this in one day and this is how you leave me.

But it does say something that I read 17 chapters. It's a good story... gripping, intriguing, though a bit... mature at times xP

Anyway. I'll be eagerly awaiting the next chapter :)
righthere431 chapter 17 . 6/8/2009
Oh no! Things are not getting better at all!
BettayBootay chapter 17 . 6/8/2009
O.K. so I loved that last chapter but... on another note, I know you return all your reviews but(not to be weird[sry if it is]) i got really excited to see that you returned mine... made my day... so aniwhoo keep up the good work.
pattEcake chapter 17 . 6/8/2009
AH! CLIFF-HANGER! NO! UPDATE SOON, PLEASE!
ShrimpoJewels chapter 17 . 6/8/2009
This is turning into one big mess :-\
x-stingray chapter 17 . 6/8/2009
They just can't be happy, can they? I kind of just want the to get together and be done with it, but then you don't have much of a story, do you? Matt's so cute, and he's definitely a great friend. Josh is kind of a douche zombie, but that was apparent in whatever chapter he first appeared in. Aww, they both just keep running away from eachother. I am not amused. Definitely looking forward to whatever happens next.
Chloeee chapter 17 . 6/8/2009
The ending is similar to New Moon where Edward leaves Bella but this story was kinda in a different situation. Just wanted to point that out.

Can't wait til next chapter
summers-end chapter 16 . 6/7/2009
Oh goodness! What did Patrick have to go and do that for? Tell me he's going to be back with breakfast and the note actually meant, " Emily, I'm sorry I couldn't be here when you woke up but I wanted to get breakfast..." or he had a meeting or something!

So close...

Update soon!

summers-end
GiraffesKat chapter 16 . 6/6/2009
I sort of hoped that would happen,

only that it wouldn't be so hurt like, get me?

Either way awsome chapter and I hoped this little

episode didn't ruin their relationship, I mean

they just finally hooked up.

:D
Anaeli chapter 16 . 6/4/2009
Hey!

Just finished reading the whole thing! LOVE IT! yay!

wow! I'm a sorority girl and we always wish for frats like Patrick and Matt! lol!

Keep writing and please update soon!

and if you need any help with the greek system don't be afraid to ask!
righthere431 chapter 16 . 6/1/2009
Aw that was good and then bad lol.
BettayBootay chapter 16 . 6/1/2009
i really really really like this story...you should write more like now...lol. you are a really good writer.
CassyWritesHere chapter 16 . 5/31/2009
Can't wait for your next update! Love Em and Patrick! A little frustrated with Emily right now, but if everything was perfect that wouldn't be realistic, and that's what I love about your writing style. Very romantic in a realistic and plausible fashion. I hope I've given you some reason to get to updating as soon as possible!

Cassy

p.s: If you could check out my story and give me some feedback as well I'd really really appreciate it! thanks:)
ShrimpoJewels chapter 16 . 5/31/2009
What? Why would...huh?

lol
pattEcake chapter 16 . 5/31/2009
i love it! . continue writing!
341 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »