Reviews for When Finally Set Free
AlexisLovesYou chapter 16 . 5/31/2009
What the hell? He just left? Guys are such dick heads.
M chapter 16 . 5/31/2009
Oh no! Poor Emily. Poor Patrick! Gah they just need to suck it up and be with eachother! Can't wait for the next update, great job!
CassyWritesHere chapter 5 . 5/31/2009
LOVE THIS STORY.
LazyAmbition chapter 16 . 5/31/2009
oh! i think i'm in lurvvee. seriously.

patrick is amazing. :)

you're a pretty fast updater.

oh and, 7 chapters? iz all good.
Alenor chapter 16 . 5/30/2009
oh please tell me he doesn't ruin everything with that whole leaving without a note thing? i don't think i could cope with that, they just got together! kristen sucks by the way. can't wait for more ~ Alenor
Jarammy chapter 16 . 5/30/2009
Aw man! I was really hoping they'd FINALLY get together!
dabombticktick chapter 16 . 5/30/2009
OH NO!

Dammit so friggin close!

lol
euroweasley chapter 15 . 5/29/2009
I love this story! I strongly dislike Jeremy, who breaks up with Emily because he "doesn't have the time" to be her boyfriend, and yet the next time she sees him he's ON A DATE with another girl! And I'm wondering if Natalie will turn out okay later on, or if she's really just a beeyach through and through. Maybe next chapter Emily and Patrick will finally go out on a date?
LazyAmbition chapter 15 . 5/28/2009
update! soon. i really wanna read the rest. and oh, how many chapters are left?
AngelReader chapter 15 . 5/24/2009
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY!1

AND YOU'RE AWESOME TOO!

AH u have to keep writing!

i love the suspense...but WHY THE HELL AREN'T THEY TOGETHER ALREADY?~

ah well

inform me of updates PWEASE

~Tiff x3
AlexisLovesYou chapter 15 . 5/22/2009
They need to DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! The sexual tension is killing me - not literally, but you probably know that. That's awesome that your finals are over, mine are too! Yay for no more school! At least for the summer.
Torrance chapter 15 . 5/22/2009
finally she told him what has been going on...even though Ally has disowned her, i think that Em and Ally need to have a talk about things...it's really isn't good for either one of them...

As for the ending ..as much as i love for patrick to chase after em..i think this one time..Em should be left alone...ha ha ...I thnk Em is still confused about his feeling for Patrick...

yey! finals are over!
Shayne.B chapter 15 . 5/20/2009
haha loved the last line! so perfect! and of course loved the chapter. can't wait for more! Cheers!
blonski chapter 15 . 5/20/2009
I love the characters and Emily and Patrick's attraction! Great job, cant wait for more!
righthere431 chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
Lol aw Brandon's like a puppy following her around! What happened to Kyle was really sad and I hope that Ally will move on one day.
341 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »