Reviews for When Finally Set Free
M chapter 15 . 5/20/2009
Interesting chapter! I hope that things eventually work out with Em and Patrick.

Gonna be really interested to see what happens since she left the party!

Good work!

please? tehe
righthere431 chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
That sucks [
righthere431 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Jeremy needs to chill and hang out with his girlfriend more.
Alenor chapter 15 . 5/20/2009
oh another brilliant chappie! i cannot wait for more, surely patrick is gonna realise she slipped out and come after her? and maybe in his drunken state he'll kiss her again? lol, just my hopeful speculation. cya next time ~ Alenor
funnechick chapter 15 . 5/20/2009
I'm so glad she finally told Patick about her family. At least in that aspect, she can be much more honest with him. And now when he's comforting her, he'll know what she's crying and feeling bad about.

Congrats on finishing your finals! Doesn't it feel awesome?
Torrance chapter 14 . 5/17/2009
you know that arrow where you click to read the next chapter after you finish one, yeah? well, it ran out here...seriously it just disappeared...when i wanted to read more...so, i'm leaving a review...

I don't remember how i how i found this story but i'm now totally hooked.

i must say, i love 'Patty' hee hee love that nickname.. and Emily because she remind me of my myself at times which is weird..cause i want to be friends with a fiction char..lol

I love this story and i can't wait untilyou update. :)

Goodluck on your finals...i know how it is at times..i have a three more to week that are this week. :/
funnechick chapter 14 . 5/13/2009
This story is so amazing and has had me tearing up so many times from reading the scenes about Emily's family. They're so sad and disappointing. But I'm so glad Patrick is there to comfort her. I really hope she tells him what is going on soon. I feel like his mom is definitely going to get involved in the situation next chapter...she was just so in tune to knowing that Emily's home-life wasn't right.

I really wish Emily's dad wasn't so distant and could have held their family together after Kyle's death. I remember how you wrote in one of the chapters that it was Kyle who held that role. It's so horrible that his death destroyed what was left of their family after Emily's mom left. I just feel so bad for them all, especially Emily and Ally. All their family seems to be able to do is constantly hurt one another.

Wow, it's really hard for me to concentrate on anything besides what happened at the end of this chapter but I loved the way Emily finally handled Natalie. I'm also glad that she seems to be over Jeremy-that jerk! As for Brandon, it's amazing that after acting like a nice, eager guy for so long, he's turned into this sulky, constantly angry guy-is that his true character or just heartbreak causing him to act that way?

Good luck with your finals!
AbbeyEileen chapter 14 . 5/7/2009
I just want to punch Josh in the head! He's such an ass, and he keeps jabbing at Patrick because he's cooler and actually have friends, and Josh probably gets beat up at school because he's such an ass. And he probably can't get any girls, either.

Ally... that scene made me cry. And now my geology professor thinks his lecture on mesozoic microorganisms moved me to tears. What can I say, I love those little bacteria. lol

The soccer scene was cute, but OH MY GOD! I want to punch Josh in the face! He ruined a perfectly romantic moment and now Patrick and Emily will never get together!

Hmm was Patrick eavesdropping on that conversation? Drama!

I'm going to go punch Josh in the face. Right now. Well, after I deal with the microorganisms. lol
GiraffesKat chapter 14 . 5/3/2009
I loved it!

Poor, Patrick his family must think something is seriously emotionally messed up with Emily.

And poor Em, how her sister is reacting over her husbands death is just too much. At least the way how she doesn't acknoweldge the fact how much Em loves her.

I love and hate this chapter, I guess.

I mean? Josh- great character.

And? Ally- amazing character with a lot of emotional depth to her (in my oppinion), but I HATE the things she does to Emily.

She'll be okay in the end, right?

That and how Em doesn't get with Patrick is killing me.

Waiting for your update,

-Hysterical Laughter
teardropsONroses chapter 14 . 5/2/2009
oh

this is soo sad

and good

but what happens next?
Alenor chapter 14 . 5/1/2009
oh i can't wait for that discussion next chappie. ally was so horrible to emily! it's not emily's fault, but i suppose it's not ally's either, she's a bit emotionally broken. their dad's an idiot for leaving her at home alone on thanksgiving. can't wait for more ~ Alenor
ShrimpoJewels chapter 14 . 5/1/2009
:( Poor Ally and poor Emily...Ally definitely needs some help and Emily needs to confide in Patrick so she isn't baring all of this on her own.

Good luck with finals, my finals start the 13th :-\
53BookTitles chapter 14 . 5/1/2009
Ok, I know that Ally has been through a tough time and all, but if that cow doesn't pull herself together and be nice to Emily I am seriously going to be annoyed ;).

ANyway - my God, I could practically feel the sexual tension :D.

Please continue!

millie xx.
M chapter 14 . 5/1/2009
I stumbled upon this story and was immediately hooked. Right away. I am SO in love. SO, SO, SO in love! It's a great story line, and very well developed. Emily's a little to depressing, but I can understand why.

Good luck with finals! I just went through'em.

Can't wait for the update!

M