Reviews for When Finally Set Free

oye
xxo chapter 14 . 5/1/2009
LOVE PATRICK!]
AlexisLovesYou chapter 14 . 5/1/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY! Earlier this week I was like 'I really wish that I had some Patrick and Emily to read.' You answered my wish! Whoop!
ABC123 chapter 14 . 5/1/2009
Okay, that was not a nice ending. To make up for it, I am of the opinion that you should update soon because I love this story.
summers-end chapter 14 . 5/1/2009
First of all, I can't believe I didn't review last chapter. Something must have gone wrong for that to happen.

I loved last chapter because Patrick finally stood up for himself and stopped letting Emily jerk him around-or at least he made Emily aware of what she was doing.

I liked this chapter but the end kind of confused me. I feel like Emily really is falling deeper into depression and she needs to wake up. But I'm not sure Patrick is the only one who can do that-in fact, I'm not even sure if Patrick should totally be involved right now. I mean I get that he makes Emily feel better but until they have a defined relationship, it'll be just another thing that complicates Emily's depression.

Ok...this whole rant is totally based on IF Emily is actually depressed. Is she?

summers-end

P.S. Your death stare made me think of my roommate's bitch-glare. Although I find it funny right now, being on the receiving end of it is not so much.
all4hydration chapter 2 . 5/1/2009
o...!
Alenor chapter 13 . 4/19/2009
heya, brilliant chappie, they're making progress, yay! can't wait for more. patrick's family seems like a handful. he's eventually gonna find out what's wrong with emily right? with her dad and sister etc? cya next time ~ Alenor
GiraffesKat chapter 13 . 4/18/2009
I'm in love!

I hate that she stinkin pushes hm away all the time.

I hope she does open up to him this weekend

about her family not her feelings towards him,

because you know. Then the story it'll nd much faster):

but keep up the good work! (:
Addicted2Romance chapter 13 . 4/18/2009
love this story! love patrick! update soon!
ShrimpoJewels chapter 13 . 4/18/2009
gah so much sexual tension and she really does push away I think she should just voice her fears to him...get it all out there
Anonymous chapter 13 . 4/18/2009
I absolutely love them together. They're so sweet.
AbbeyEileen chapter 13 . 4/18/2009
Okay, your arguments make sense... gosh darn.

my favorite drunk nick name (that i can remember) was a girl we called prude-slut-whore, because she was a never-been-kissed-virgin at the beginning of fresh year, and then by the end of the semester she had been with a couple dozen guys, a new guy every week.

Emily's a mess, and she doesn't need someone to just brush away her tears and tell her it's going to be okay- she needs to make it okay for herself, and not rely on anyone else. But she's confused and doesn't know /how/ to, and that's where she needs Patrick to come and help her.

But sleeping with him will definitely make her feel better. She needs to give herself up and just /trust/ him, and he would do anything she wanted.

Frat girlfriends aren't bad. Chicks don't throw themselves all over someone who's taken, at least not here, and most ppl will respect their relationship. And because he's so high-profile, they'll go along with whatever they say.

If he's VP or whatever of APD, why is he in the dorms? Why not live in the house year-round?
AlexisLovesYou chapter 13 . 4/18/2009
I love Patrick's family! I can totally see myself being like Ellen and my bro being Patrick when he brings somebody home. I love this story!
topoly chapter 13 . 4/18/2009
aghh this chapter was so good.. my already dry eyes from having my contacts in too long have become drier from not blinking at the screen XD
springdaisy chapter 12 . 4/15/2009