Reviews for When Finally Set Free
Alenor chapter 12 . 4/15/2009
haha, i love confusion, confusion makes stories fun. this was a great chappie, although natalie yet again showed how bitchy she was. i wonder what the pay-back will be? can't wait for more ~ Alenor
summers-end chapter 12 . 4/14/2009
Those are my favorite lines too! I loved Peter's man-dates (the one who makes out with him!) and Jason Segel's refusal to clean up after his dog!-Funniest thing ever! And don't you love the Vampire Rock Comedy/Puppet Show in Forgetting Sarah Marshall? I wish I could see it in real life. And the puns in her crime show...! HOLY CRAP those were hilarious.

Ok. Glad you saw bro rape. Sorry you chose to see it in the "Silent Room"-those places are scary-I can't work in there, the silence is so oppressive. Every time they pull out a black dildo and a gamecube, I crack up; I don't know how you survived in that room! But I'm glad you did and could update which reminds me...

Story: NO I HATE YOU NATALIE! DIE!

Ahem. Okay. I'm very happy that Emily finally let Natalie have it, instead of just taking it. (Ok...I didn't mean to make that sound so dirty :P) But anyway. Patrick rox my sox. And your writing does a very good job of describing Emily as jelly/putty, making me all jelly/putty-like.

Update soon so I can get more of my required daily dose of Patrick, please!

summers-end

P.S. I'm totally imagining Patrick as this one kid in my Spanish class and I swear to GOD, he's the hottest thing ever. Now if only I was taking a History class and he was in it and I could work on a project with him...hmm... ;)
ShrimpoJewels chapter 12 . 4/14/2009
Patrick and Em fluff :-D I love it!
AbbeyEileen chapter 12 . 4/14/2009
Yes, I do. Well, it's short for Midget. But when you're drunk and can't talk properly, nicknames for nicknames are formed. And... well, it was a fun party. Let's leave it at that, shall we?

Umm I think it's rather odd for her to go on a car ride to a place she doesn't know or how long it would take to get there. Just a little creepy. I know people who say, oh, I live in San Fran [for example], it's only five hours from here. Just when they introduce themselves.

But whatever. Just saying...

PS it's okay, I agree with Emily. I would jump Patrick too. No hesitations. ;]
angie chapter 12 . 4/14/2009
i loved this chapter update
AlexisLovesYou chapter 12 . 4/14/2009
Yay for not doing college work! That's what I'm also not doing right now. haha. Em should just give into her urges and jump him already... I would. I'm just sayin'.
AbbeyEileen chapter 11 . 4/9/2009
One of my really good friends actually is a Midge, which makes it kind of weird. But his name is Matt. He's also at a major party school (not mine), and we have mutual friends who are Patrick. Except his name is Spencer. And I have a friend actually named Patrick, but he's nerdy and Asian and kind of cool in that weird, i'm-too-cool-to-be-cool way. It's kind of odd.

Sorry for the random babblings. I'm still on spring break, so I'm still recovering. ]
GiraffesKat chapter 11 . 4/8/2009
Ahh, this was really good.

Love the devilish smile.
angie chapter 11 . 4/8/2009
more update soon can't wait to see what happens next thanks
Eryn chapter 11 . 4/8/2009
...:D. I love this story, I always check for an update like every other day, no joke.

D: 5/8ths finished? I don't want it to be over with, that's so close..to the end! No yet!
Alenor chapter 11 . 4/7/2009
oh yay, there was something going on with emily and patrick! and now she's gonna go home with him for thanksgiving! can't wait for more ~ Alenor
Anonymous chapter 11 . 4/7/2009
I just found this story and I love it. I think Emily and Patrick are great together, and I can't believe you ended the chapter there :) Update soon.
ShrimpoJewels chapter 11 . 4/7/2009
lol 5/8 is such a random fraction but that's cool at least there's more left...she should accept the invitation and her dad's an ass
summers-end chapter 11 . 4/7/2009
You reminded me and I'm actually watching "I Love You, Man" right now. I love it; it's hilarious! I love the random words/phrases that Peter says and his leprechaun accent. :P And I love Jason Segel - have you seen Forgetting Sarah Marshall? His Vampire Rock Comedy literally made me roll on the floor the first time I saw it. And definitely youtube "Bro Rape Derek Comedy". And make sure you tell me what you think!

Ok...now that the exclamation marks are done...

I'm so glad Emily turned around! I meant in the library and into Patrick's arms! Yay for a sober make-out session, haha! Brandon is seriously just starting to annoy me now. He needs to move on already! And I hope Emily accepts Patrick's invitation to Thanksgiving-maybe she'll open up to him about hers if she does.

Update soon (please!)!

summers-end
topoly chapter 11 . 4/7/2009
oh man, that was a good chapter :)

couldnt tear my eyes away from the screen x)
341 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »