Reviews for When Finally Set Free
AlexisLovesYou chapter 11 . 4/7/2009
YAY! I love Patrick and wish that I had one of my own... *wistful sigh*
graviola chapter 10 . 3/30/2009
I loved your story! I readed it all in one go! I like how Jeremy broke up with her then started to be a jealous-ex-stalker...so close to reality.

But I especially like how you write, you have a light and easy stily. Ideal to read after torturing classes and a tiring day at work.

I'm completely in ove with Patrick and Emily, they are the cutest!

SO, I'm guessing he will notice she isn't going home eh?

Updatesoon!
Trory4ever chapter 10 . 3/30/2009
I really really like this story. right off the bat with the very first facebook relationship status comment i was hooked. Great story. can't wait to see what you have for us next! :)

Michelle
Imagination's Dust chapter 10 . 3/29/2009
Definitely entertaining story. Keep it up.

- HT
Alenor chapter 10 . 3/29/2009
oh ok so brandon is now out of the way, he won't keep bugging her about dates. she slapped jeremy and basically told him to go to hell, and patrick did the same so please tell me there's gonna be something between her and patrick now? pretty please? i can't wait to see! this was a great chappie ~ Alenor
Fictionlover chapter 10 . 3/29/2009
This story is awesome! I don't even know how else to put it. I just read all 10 chapters right now and was so sad when I realized I had to wait for a new update.I absolutely love Patrick and Emily. I hope they get together soon. Please update soon.
AbbeyEileen chapter 10 . 3/27/2009
I've played King's Cup, but not for awhile. Only in TJ, lol.

I kept confusing Dan the Man and Matt. But I've got it now. And I get the pity date. But still, it's such a blow to his ego. Just say, listen, you fucktard, I don't like you and you're a stalker, go get the f out of my way before i beat your ass. or something. lol

Midge! OMG adorable! Which is sad b/c he's trying to be a frat boy and all, but still. He's cute. Can I have him? I'll call him Antonio and beat his ass at quarters.
Roxyyyy chapter 10 . 3/27/2009
OMG! This is an amazing story! :D:D

I loved this chapter.

How many chapters are there going to be, anyways?

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :)

xx

Claire
angie chapter 10 . 3/27/2009
good soon thanks
GiraffesKat chapter 10 . 3/27/2009
This chapter was really good!

And even if it wasn't mentioned when Patrick said “That’s debatable.” I'm going to pretend that he was really there because of the reasons that Brandon said. [:

I think she let Jeremy off easily. The slap was swet!

Another thing, I can't wait to read about what happens in the group project thing, I laughed in the ending. It should be really interesting.

Patrick left his frat boys for Em, aw :)
enchanting eclipse chapter 10 . 3/27/2009
Brandon really does act like a toddler. It's pretty sad that he'd hit somebody just because a date was going badly. Plus, he really didn't seem that into her during the date anyways. Then again, I think this story might've gone down hill if she ended up enjoying the date. Please update soon!

~enchanting eclipse~
dabombticktick chapter 10 . 3/27/2009
i am loving this story!

Patrick is friggin AWESOME! :D:D:D

Brandon is a little baby

Jeremy is FRIGGIN CRAZY! gah freak

anyway :D

please please update!

i cant wait!
ShrimpoJewels chapter 10 . 3/26/2009
Yes that scene did do a ton of justice I mean he got to hit him...too bad she didn't give him a shiner, that would of been great. I still can't believe he thinks he has the right to be mad about the kissing when he's sleeping with Kayla.

Also Patrick is definitely easy to love, can you wrap him up and send him over to me?

Update soon!
summers-end chapter 10 . 3/26/2009
Ok, first of all, how is it possible to fall MORE in love with someone? Because SOMEHOW I like Patrick about a million times more now. It showed so much character to let that guy take his anger out on him...AND I'm glad he told Jeremy to go to hell and glad he told Emily that he told Jeremy that. :) AND (last one haha; promise) I'm glad she slapped him (Jeremy).

I haven't seen "I Love you, Man?" but I will soon! I'm guessing then that you've seen the "Bro Rape" video on Youtube? I love that video and I've seen it so many times now with different people, that I can practically quote it.

Update again soon, like SOON SOON!

summers-end
White Rabbit Tale chapter 10 . 3/26/2009
Wait, this chapter was soo good! You redeemed my shitty day. Fist fights! Awkward affectionate moments in the kitchen! Banter! Crazy Exes! Yeah, this chapter basically had it all. Ugh, Jeremy is such a psycho. Patrick needs to get out of that situation soon...also, Brandon should not have joined their group. He is just torturing himself. I would shower you with more praise but I have to go to sleep.
341 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »