Reviews for When Finally Set Free
GiraffesKat chapter 8 . 2/26/2009
This chapter pissed me off.

I'm not saying it was bad because it was really good.

I'm just upset on what happened.

Her ex boyfriend is pissing me off a lot.

Does he still have feelings for her or is he just stupid?

Nice chapter...
Malia-In-The-Sunshine chapter 8 . 2/26/2009
Hey i liked your story (i'm in college too although in france so it's very different from what you describe here) but being dumped is an universal knowlegde! good writing as well :)
enchanting eclipse chapter 7 . 2/13/2009
Well that was an intense chapter. This is a great story, I can't wait for the next chapter! (:

~enchanting eclipse~
Shayne.B chapter 7 . 2/12/2009
That was a powerful ending, well done! Your story is getting better and better, can't wait for more!
White Rabbit Tale chapter 7 . 2/11/2009
I am so glad I found this story! So far it is excellent, and I was extremely sad to find that this is the most recent chapter. You need to write more, ASAP. I love Emily's character, she's one of the most sympathetic female leads I've encountered on this site. Her friends are not just the nameless, stand-in type characters, but actually have personalities and features of their own. Patrick is almost TOO lovable-but not quite. )

Write more soon, I will be waiting impatiently to see what happens next!
Jarammy chapter 7 . 2/11/2009
ouch! poor Emily! I don't really understand why her sister went after her thought. All Emily was trying to do was help her.
Alenor chapter 7 . 2/11/2009
oh that family is so screwy at the moment. i really hope ally can start to get better. their dad's so...auto-pilot-ish...i don't even know if that makes sense! ah well, two brilliant chappie. can't wait for more ~ Alenor
GiraffesKat chapter 7 . 2/10/2009
I'm in love with Patrick.

Amazing story. You're doing a good job.

Can't wait for the next updatee.

By the way, I like a boy name Patrick in my school.

AbbeyEileen chapter 7 . 2/10/2009
Another great chapter. Because of last chapter, my friends and I went out and tried to play beer pong... and failed miserably. Just so you know.

Very little of Leigh this time around. She's growing on me.

Sometimes Melissa can take it a little too far, but Emily also is too uptight. Both of them need to chill out and meet somewhere in the middle.

MAJOR DRAMZ with Ally and Dad! I feel so sorry for her, but the dad certainly isn't making anything easier. He needs to be home and more supportive, and she needs to see her shrink more- even if it's just over the phone or thru house calls. Grieving isn't easy, but you need help to get thru it.
September Sapphire chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Alpha Phi is a sorority not a frat
AbbeyEileen chapter 6 . 2/8/2009
First things first:

“Stop whining!” tough love was apparently now first on the agenda now.

"Tough" should be capitalized.

“Tough shit,” definitely tough love right now.

...shit." Definitely...

You’ll help me?” my face broke out into a huge hopeful smile.

...me?" My...

Okay. Now, commentary.

I was about to ask how long she had known Melissa, but you answered it here. Thanks.] I had another question, but I forgot it. Usually I open a review and type as I read, but I, ahem, closed the already typed review and had to start over again. It was a great strain to read the chapter twice, but somehow I survived. ]
RhythmOfMySoul chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it, especially the end. I like how she told him to grow up. That's EXACTLY how I feel about people getting jealous. It's absolutely stupid in my opinion.

Greatness!
southernsinger21 chapter 6 . 2/7/2009
I'm definitely all for Team Patrick, I'm like the captain of the Varsity Team Patrick.

Another great chapter, update soon.
Shayne.B chapter 6 . 2/6/2009
Go Patrick! haha loved the chapter, especially the drunken beer bong Dan the Man chants lol! Can't wait for the next!
daling chapter 6 . 2/6/2009