Reviews for When Finally Set Free
ShrimpoJewels chapter 23 . 9/11/2009
The going away scene with Patrick is sad :(

Though I understand Ally went through a lot...she's kind of irrationally angry...

And like Emily said it's irrational for Ally to keep thinking Emily is abandoning her just because she goes to school. Meh We'll see how this turns out

Update soon
dabombticktick chapter 22 . 9/7/2009
gah

just reading about ally makes me think about my sister and if she ever did that... guh makes me wanna cry!

you sure know how to pull at the heart strings

ahaha

silver lining is patrick :D

love him :D:D

please update soon!
citygrl chapter 22 . 8/30/2009
oh how i love this story. as sad as it is. and i love patrick and emily. i'm a little worried about patrick going back to his parents house and emily not going back to school. i wish ally would realize what she's doing is terrible but of course its not that easy. can't wait to see what happens next!
Torrance chapter 22 . 8/29/2009
regardless that I think Ally is a bith right now, the truth is we really dont know that much about her...man oh man do i really want to kick jeremy's ass...what an ass...love patrick :) I like it..the little bit made me cry. hope your school is going well. i just started as well and i'm exhausted! good chapter :)
Anaeli chapter 22 . 8/29/2009
Hey!

WOW! Awesome Chappie!

I think that Em should't keep mentioning her insecurities to him, unless you want him to wear out, cause in a real relationship the guy would get tired of it. (Unless that's what you want! LOL!)

Also, BITCH SLAP Jeremy for me! What an as! UGH!

Anyways! Keep Writing and Update as soon as you can!:D Something tells me classes will not be easy this semester! :S
Alenor chapter 22 . 8/29/2009
argh, ally's starting to annoy me! can't she see that emily is kinda on her side and give it a rest? geez! ah well, it was a good chappie. jeremy doesn't give up though, does he? cya next time ~ Alenor
clear skye chapter 22 . 8/28/2009
So this chapter was very insightful. Ally being self absorbed was proved again in this chapter, but is she starting to understand what Emily has been going through? I guess we'll have to wait until the next chapter to find out. Keep up the good work!
M chapter 22 . 8/28/2009
Oh as long as I can stab him a few times, it's ok!

Hahaha this is gonna sound bitchy, but I was excited towards the end to find out that Ally had actually died. Then you tricked me, it was only a dream. :(

Ally's a cunt. I do not approve.

M
summers-end chapter 22 . 8/28/2009
I loved the end of this chapter-the dream, Ally, and what Emily said to her. It finally seems like something got through to her. I mean I don't expect her to be normal in the next chapter, but I think she's going to try harder with Emily at least...or so I hope. Emily could really use a break.

Update when you can!

summers-end
Lady of Confusion chapter 22 . 8/28/2009
UPDATE ASAP!
innoc3nc3cuti3 chapter 22 . 8/28/2009
Jeremy is being too persistent with the surprise visits and flowers.

I'm happy for Patrick and Emily's relationship since he wants to make it work.

Ally is not being pleasant, but hope her condition gets better.
blonski chapter 22 . 8/28/2009
I love it but I feel like everything is miserable and it isn't going to get better! Jeremy keeps coming around and he is just an unwanted trouble. And Emily will never stop worrying about Ally, so even when she does eventually get better Emily will always feel like she has to watch over her. Its difficult and I can't wait to see how you continue!

Aeryn
ShrimpoJewels chapter 22 . 8/28/2009
So I know her mom and Ally like Jeremy but why exactly is no one listening?

Goodness...And Ally is being a pain in the ass.

Update soon :)
Snow Wolf Alpha chapter 22 . 8/28/2009
Looks like Ally might be starting to realise what she's doing to Emily. Jeremy is such an ass, do you think he really thought he could get her back anytime he wanted.

Can't wait to read more.
alice chapter 12 . 8/28/2009
theres this horrible guy at my school called midgely and we all call him midge because hes ridiculously tall and it annoys him. Anyways i LOVE your story so much XD seriously its so wellwritten and detailed and em isnt a marysue at all. Plus patrick and his sombrero are adorable lol. I love reading this
341 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »