Reviews for When Finally Set Free
xtremexchinx chapter 10 . 8/28/2009
hi there! i'm a new reader :) i'm loving this story! i think patrick and emily are so adorable - the chemistry is great, and i can't wait to see how things develop.
smrae chapter 22 . 8/28/2009
Amazing chapter I teared up a little. lol I felt that in some way we have all been in a situation like Emily's. Great job can't wait to see what happens next!
53BookTitles chapter 22 . 8/27/2009
Emily should keep going to school!

Maybe the sister could come with her!

Please continue!
righthere431 chapter 21 . 8/23/2009
Oh gosh, Poor Emily! At least their mom is actually trying!
righthere431 chapter 20 . 8/21/2009
Oh my goshh, that was an intense chapter!
dabombticktick chapter 20 . 8/18/2009
oh man

im pleased with how things turned out for emily and patrick but OMG allyson!

:[:[:[:[:[

i hope things get better soon
righthere431 chapter 19 . 8/18/2009
woohoo! awesome chapter!
pattEcake chapter 21 . 8/15/2009
Really is miserable :/
michie-grl16 chapter 21 . 8/15/2009
I really liked your story so far! It was good and I would love to know where Patrick and Emily's relationship develops to next. I hope you keep us posted soon.

P.S.

I really do like most of your characters, its just when I was reading throughout most of your story I felt like there really was no substance to the character of Emily's roommate. I know she has a lot of sex and whatnot but maybe there can be a way for you to incorporate her more without it being the same scene of her having sex most of the time when Emily enters the room.

Also it might be good to not have Patrick be at Emily's rescue all of the time. That way when it does happen the reader can feel it more instead of already knowing that Patrick will be there. The element of surprise is good. I don't know if you're going to do that already in your story but I just wanted to put that out there.

I think you have an excellent concept with your story and it's really working because I can visualize your characters. Just wanted to add that bit of input. Hopefully it will be of good use to you. I hope to hear more.

Also if you like you can check out my newly added story 'Tangled' It isn't fully complete but i think your input would be good to hear. Hope to hear from you.

-Michelle
Charlotte Meander chapter 21 . 8/14/2009
Poor Emily... I've been in a place very much like this one. I love how caring Patrick is, and how amazing he is. Keep up the great work.

Anaeli chapter 21 . 8/13/2009
Hey Hey Hey!

Now its me that took an eternity to review! Sorry College Re-started this week!

Wel i gots to say that these are some of my favorite chapterss!

I love love love your characters!

Keep writing and please update son! :D
kawinkydink chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
oh i love ur story i stayed up all night just reading it haha. would u mind posting up pictures of wut ur characters would look like? for some reason, i have this image of penn badgley as patrick and alexis bledel as emily. but yeah i'd really like to see how u pictured ur characters! update soon :D
Lady of Confusion chapter 21 . 8/11/2009
UPDATE ASAP
MelikaCalva chapter 21 . 8/11/2009
I feel like I am right there in the story. I am totaly in love with Emily and Patrick! And Jeremy reminds me of someone who used to be in my life..; ) Please keep writing cuz I am on the edge of my seat waiting to finish reading!
summers-end chapter 21 . 8/11/2009
These are the saddest chapters yet. Aw, poor Emily. I can't believe that she's going to take on the responsibility of taking care of her sister all on her own. I hope that her mother can do something-it seems like she's really trying even if she's going about it the wrong way.

Update soon!