Reviews for Make Some Magic
Phantasmagoria Land chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
"Firework icing" - I love it.

Beautiful poems.
dragonflydreamer chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
"Shattered like the sun"

"like firework icing"

Simply beautiful phrases there.

I like how neatly the beginning ties to the end. Even though "you" shattered, "she" has company in her fantasies.

Sparkles from the Review Marathon (link in profile)
dragonflydreamer chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
[Your eyes glint like burning/gold] Interesting image. Gold can't literally burn, and it's usually not thought of as a harsh appearance as fire. It really let me picture the eyes.

I didn't like the word "ethereal." It seems to be used too much in poetry, though of course it does fit. I think your words build that feeling without you having to state it, though.

Sparkles from the Review Marathon (link in profile)
Elephant-Artist chapter 2 . 3/8/2009
This is my all time most favorite poem I have ever read. Brilliantly like firework icing. Makes me think of a huge glowing light. The more reviews I get the more I will know how to change things so everyone likes it better.
Elephant-Artist chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Your eyes glint like burning gold in a shallow moonlight. That is very descriptive. It just pulls me in to it.
Lauren Wolfe chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
OMG - I LOVE this! Simple and pronounced. Easy. Delightful. Wonderful. Wah! Awesomeness galore :D
Chidaruma Kamisori chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
I like the last line. It's like a whisper, as if the speaker didn't want to totally admit to what they wanted.

-C.K.