Reviews for Granted
: )
Allanasha Ke Kiri chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
This is terrific. Liadan and Glikkael are perfect. I love them _
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
This made me laugh so much. Considering there's so many stories about vampires, werewolves, pirates etc, I think there is an untapped market for drunk leprechaun stories.
Dechtere chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Good story.
OnceUponAFeudalFairytale chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I LOVE THIS!

would it be alright if i saved your stories onto my computer?i WONT copywright/steal/take your stories as mine,its just my internet breaks down alot and i hate having nothing to read so can i do this please? its alright if u say no though please reply
Lexy-Kun chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Very interesting, I particularly loved Liadan's accent and the way you subtly adapted some of the insults to make it sounds closer to Liadan's and Glikkael's races. Your choice of name is perfect as well, and I like the idea of leprechauns having a bottomless bottle of booze.

Your ending's very good as well, figuring out a way to get them together in the end must have been pretty hard, but you did a perfect job of it.

Thanks for this one-shot, loved it.
frogs of war chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
I'm glad that Glikkael's personality didn't change. He's still prickly and harsh because he's a golbin. Liadan conjured up images the character from the cereal commercials, so I saw the kids in the woods standing next to a foul mouthed leprechaun.
Curb Crasher chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
I wonder what kind of dysfunctional relationship these two will have. XD Goblins and leperchauns-surprising, but effective!
MacKitty chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
...that is the foulest mouth i've ever heard on a leperchaun.

i loved this story. :D
chanilow chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Loved IT!

Mum wanted to know why I was laughing, and she made me read the entire thing aloud :)
Twin Eclipse chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
oh gosh, that was... hahaha, i loved it, very well done, i love how shy the leprechaun gets after the oil thing, that scene was adorable and ... hahah, well, you know
glass castle chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Good story, though it reminded me some of Shrek. That is, if Shrek was R rated for language and Shrek and Donkey became romantically involved. That's my one suggestion, that if this story is intended for teen readers (and it seems to be), the language is a little profane. But it is an interesting pairing of fantastical characters, and the writing is very fluid and easy to read. Well done.
Undecidedly Insane chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
This was amazing and so funny. Liadan is a great character and I love the title and how it fits in with the story. Great job.