Reviews for Chasing Trent
Jj chapter 20 . 3/17
I loved this story SO much. I wish there was more chapters! I was so into it I read it in 2 days... Great job. :)
Zevlin22 chapter 20 . 11/29/2013
Wonderful story. I couldn't stop reading. The suspense was killing me
MiranDuranDa chapter 20 . 7/20/2013
Such a fantastic story. Loved it. I wish I could write a better review for you, but whenever i finish a great story I'm left a bit speechless and demure
J. N. Lee chapter 20 . 4/3/2013
Oh my godmy feels!

This story is sooooo worth the trouble of sleeping at 5:01 am! I knew he would come back! I bet that...in their new life together with will be lots of argument, sarcasm, fluff ( a slice of angst) and moments together that Trent wasn't able to experience with him (and by moments we all know what in means *wink*)

Oh and it seems that I noticed a lot of bromance between Nathan and Greg. Hehe. Brotp! And it seems to me that the shimmer inside Greg is gone...or it could have just been me.

Really a good story. Nice written though some minor misspelled words but really a wonderful read.
J. N. Lee chapter 16 . 4/3/2013
Gregory and Nathan's friendship reminded me that of my best friend's and mine. :)
J. N. Lee chapter 15 . 4/3/2013
Aaw I almost cried.

Poor Nathan. And poor Gregory too. It sucks being in love, Greg. I know the feeling.
J. N. Lee chapter 12 . 4/3/2013
The suspense is really killing me that I can't properly sleep right now. I'm to excited to sleep though my Pineal is most likely telling me that it's late and I have to sleep...

But how could I? It's getting really really exciting!
J. N. Lee chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
Ahahaha Trentbyou fudging troll, you!

I like this guy even if he's a ghost. XD. But I guess not his trolling though.
Miqnon chapter 20 . 10/3/2012
Im CrYiNg YoU bAsTaRd
ShadowJunkie chapter 20 . 7/31/2012
Wow...just...wow. I'm completely stumped right now. This was just amazing! Epic! God damn jaw-dropping! I couldn't keep my eyes off it (which was slight problematic 'cause I've got an ass full of homework for my school due tomorrow. Hooray for procrastination :)

Anyways, seriously, I think I got a hangover from your story. Couldn't stop thinking about it. Can't stop thinking about it. It was just full of suspense, thrill, and action and damn, not a lot of people could pull that off in fictionpress. I have the itch to read it over again just to feel the excitement again. Heck, I wanna share this too my friends! And maybe I will, once I print out some hard copies. I hope you don't mind. It's so my friends can read it. They don't usually read online stuff so they ask me to print things I like to read.

As for character reviews, I love Trent. I swear. His sarcasm and attitude just makes me grin. He's such a teenager you wouldn't be able to help but love him. And I love how socially awkward Greg is. They both fit each other well. I love the part where he's got a spirit living with him to. I dont know, but I think it sounds cool. Even though I bet living with that is such a pain in the ass. Haha. Actually, all your characters were awesome. You're characterization was good. Great really. I love the bromance between Nathan and Greg. Haha! Makes me a little jealous. And even thought Greg ain't like Max, I love him. He's playful.

The ending left me hanging, though D: God did I want more. I love how they met again and damn it, I could just hear Trent say "Missed me?" in my head. So. Friggin. Nice. But I can't help but to want more. There was some mysteries still hanging loose as well, but all-in-all, as I said. This was epic. Must read, must share. Thank you very much for finishing such an awesome story. I wish to see you again!

P.S. How come you removed your other storied D: Kinda sad to know :(
vipera.422 chapter 20 . 7/22/2012
A great story. I love happy endings so I was immensely relieved that Trent managed to get back inside his body. I just wish we could see how his relationship with Gregory develops. You should definitely write a sequel because I think there are still issues Trent need to deal with and it would be great to watch Gregory help him with that.
quayjahn chapter 20 . 6/26/2012
Just finished the story and have to say I'm glad, that you gave the boys a happy ending! Both earned their happiness... And greg his next first time
bugula2009 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
superb
Akilah chapter 20 . 4/14/2012
I fucking LOVE this story. Like OMFG... I've read it so many times. You're awesome.
bugula2009 chapter 20 . 2/2/2012