Reviews for Chasing Trent
bugula2009 chapter 20 . 2/2/2012
this rocks
JJ chapter 20 . 1/1/2012
I love a good ghost story, this was a great ghost story, with a happy ending as a bonus. Will be saved to be read again...thanks and hope you continue to write more stories.
Fumiki chapter 20 . 12/17/2011
Oh my god, I'm loving this! I think Trent's cute and Greg is awesome! They'd make a perfect couple!

But wait, what happened to Trent's eye? And where did he go when he disappeared?

Ah well, this is still a good story! It deserved more reviews than what it got. Thank you for writing it! :D
Handsome Devil chapter 20 . 11/18/2011
;_; thank you for writing such an amazing story. i love trent! i love gregory! i love them together.

even though that ending was amazing, i'm still tearing up. that was beautiful. thank you, once again.
DELETEDSMILINGWAVE chapter 20 . 8/30/2011
OMIGAWD. a happy ending.

i read soo many drama endings that well yeah

i would have bitten and ate my bed

ANYWAYS. amazing. good storyline.

heheheh okay im happy :)
DELETEDSMILINGWAVE chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
this is reminding me of detective conan with the organization hehe. interesting read.
zann3n chapter 20 . 7/15/2011
Fucking epic.

...But I feel like there should be an epilogue of the epilogue. xD

I think I just didn't want it to end. Baha.
zann3n chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
"He sighed. Naturally, she was also the kind of ghost that in her living time had been a mother hen. She had come to him a few weeks after he moved in here to see what kind of person he was and he had triggered her paternal instincts."

You meant 'maternal instincts'.

Other than that - woo, I'm hooked!
methosdeb chapter 20 . 5/27/2011
I wanted to write and tell you how much I have enjoyed this story .I was really pulling for trent & greg and I really thought you would give me a sad ending .I choose to believe that they are together and it "worked" so they can be a couple.
greyes chapter 20 . 4/22/2011
I find that I'm very conflicted about this story.

First off, it's good-really good. The characterizations are fantastic and the writing is compelling. There are some typos I noticed here and there, but altogether it was a wonderful piece of slash.

But then-the ending! Oh, god. There are just too many loose ends. What happened to Trent's eye? What happened in Sam's past? And of course, there are absolutely no details about what has happened to Trent.

Although I believe that ambiguous endings can work, this one felt too rushed. Like a cop out.
jayanx chapter 20 . 4/20/2011
Messy, complicated, and amazing. Your characters are so well developed and nuanced that they almost seem like people I've known. The plot is compelling, and I honestly could not stop reading. thank you very much, this was wonderful. The open ending ending was perfect, and a part of me is going to keep wondering what happens next, and that to me is the mark of a great story.
afireintheshadows chapter 20 . 3/1/2011
I cannot even begin to explain how much I loved this story. It is honestly one of the best ones I have ever read. The plot was wonderful, unique and kept me guessing until the end. The relationship between Trent and Greg was adorable and heart wrenching. It was just so fun to read and was a perfect pick me up after a stressful week. You’re an amazing writer! Please keep it up! Thank you so much!

Did we ever figure what happened to Trent’s eye?
vivid planets chapter 20 . 2/24/2011
Oh my gosh, I bawled like a baby. Seeing Trent and Greg through this whole story was so heartwrenching and I fell in love with both of them (Greg especially). The way that their relationship developed... it was fantastic. Thank you so much, I enjoyed reading this.
AudreyKW chapter 20 . 2/8/2011
DFLKGHAL;JGHF;LKAGHSDF;LAGFK

I LOVE THIS STORY OH

OH GODS

I LOVE

AH

Could you maybe write some one-shots of their current life together? human and all?
fluffycloud chapter 20 . 1/6/2011
A wonderful wonderful story! I love it so much! I would live to read a sequel!
117 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »