Reviews for Chasing Trent
VeeVeeLa chapter 20 . 12/29/2010
This story was absolutely FANTASTICAL! I'm suprised it doesn't have like 10,0 comments. This story is so going on my favorites. Also, at the end I knew Trent was going to come back but it just kept stretching out with Gregory moving and all and I kept thinking "mabye he isn't going to come back...". Then I got all depressed but then the letter came and I was like "Oh...OH...OH! YES!" Then I squeeled like a fangirl.

P.S.- I love Trent

P.P.S- And Greg
FlorVerde chapter 20 . 11/4/2010
So, I finished this story at least 2 weeks ago, and I was going to comment but... I got sidetracked. Anyways, I loved it! I'd already gotten a sense from the first few chapters that I was going to like it and boy was I right! I loved the ending too. It matched the rest of the story so well! And the character development was amazing. No really, this was an awesome read. Would you mind if I rec'ed it on my LJ? (I puts recommendations on there pretty often... the link's on my profile) Thanks for posting!
FlorVerde chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
I love it I love it I love it I love it! I've been looking for a proper ghost story for so long and this is exactly what I wanted! Great writing, intriguing characters, and an original plot. :) I love Trent's sadistic side. And Greg's social awkwardness and internal strength. You and this story have made my day :)
Waiting For Summer chapter 20 . 10/5/2010
I loved this story! It was a great read and I'm not very happy it's over...At least Trent came back :) Suspense, complicated personalities, original idea, romance and the view on ghosts/all the details concerning ghosts - I loved it all. Thank you for sharing.
Thunderjam chapter 20 . 9/30/2010
Oh man! This has to be one of my all time favourite stories! I wish you had written a little conclusion though on Trent and Gregory. I LOVE those two characters! And they go so well together. Omg...I seriously love this story, I can't say it enough. I'm sad that it's over.

You're an amazing writer and I just love how creative this is.
Waiting For Summer chapter 11 . 9/28/2010
Wow! It's getting even more interesting now! I love the suspense in this story.

I like both Greg and Trent more and more. The small moments when they kiss or just talk normally are cute xD

And poor Trent, to die the way he died...
Kinda.Sorta.Insane chapter 20 . 9/24/2010
I cry through the last few chapters. Then Trent comes back. Then, I cry harder. Thanks so much for this emotional torture. Really, I mean it. Even if I'm being sarcastic.
Waiting For Summer chapter 6 . 9/22/2010
I like the story so far, it's pretty interesting and the idea is very original. I can't wait to read more. It has the atmosphere and

there is a mystery! I like that not everything is obvious. I also like your characters. Trent and Greg both have very interesting and

complicated personalities and I think you managed to show it quite well so far. Great job!
Wtf-Are-Scrambled-Eggs chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Brillaint. Absolutely brillaint.

OMG! I can't believe it ended :(

Such an amazing story...surely you'll do a cutsey one-shot where Trent and Greg...reaquaint themselves? It's driving me insane that you left the ending kinda on a cliffie!

Still great, tho. Will deffo read the rest of your stuff when it isnt 11:53 PM!

Zuzanny chapter 20 . 8/28/2010
I really enjoyed this fic. I was almost in tears in places. beautiful.
Raiya-shi chapter 20 . 8/18/2010
Thank you for the up! D -
Blaze Moonlight chapter 20 . 8/5/2010
Oh my gosh, this is so brilliant! You had me absolutely terrified for a moment that there really was no hope for a happy ending!

Seriously though, this is a great bit of fiction. Your plot is captivating, your writing style amazing and you characters absolutely heart breaking. I love the fact that you've let the implications of what's going to happen build up and the subtle hints in every chapter. All of your characters were convincing and captivating from the way you wrote Trent's instability to the sincerity of feeling that seems to come from Nathan. I fully intend on reading more of your writing, good work.
Dark Lynnette chapter 20 . 8/1/2010
Thank you for completing the story. I really enjoyed how it started so mysteriously and how aggressively Trent protected his space. Then I enjoyed the mystery of trying to exorcise him and learn who killed him. It was kept me interested throughout and it's great that I got to find out how it ends. Kind of. I think the ending was just right and I can use my imagination from there.
ddz008 chapter 20 . 7/22/2010
Wonderful,amazing story! I'm in love with it. I was in need of reading a good story and I'm so glad I found yours. The plot is great, the characters awesome and the love story so heartbreaking and sweet. I was waiting all the epilogue for Trent to appear and I was almost losing hope... I'm so glad that he is back even if we didn't get to know what happened to him. I have decided to think that they are going to be happy and together even if they are going to have to solve all those emotional problems that they both have. Thanks for writing this story, you should have much more readers and reviews that you have.
RoseLife chapter 20 . 6/19/2010
i loved this story.

it was an absolutely spanktastic read

specially the ending ! well written :D