Reviews for Chasing Trent
MAGICAL.NARRATOR chapter 20 . 6/13/2010
Aw. I really liked it. It was happy without being mushy or fluffy. And I've loved this story since I started reading and I'm so happy I stuck with it. You are a great author and I'm gonna go check out more of your stories ]
anulira chapter 20 . 6/9/2010
Ah man, this story is so fantastic. I first found it on aff AGES ago, and though I kept checking back for updates, it seemed abandoned. Then I did some investigating a few days ago and found that you've been posting it here! Never was there a reader more happy than I!

I devoured the story, the last few chapters left me heartbroken but hopeful - I was like "surely she's not going to just leave it like that... but what if she does? But no, Greg's going to get his happy ending, won't he... *sob weep sob*?"

VERY thankful that Greg did in fact get his happy ending, although you kept me in suspense for long enough, you evil thing!

Loved the characters and the character development - I enjoyed learning more about the characters and their pasts through their actions, reactions and interactions rather that just being told straight out by the narrator or in dialogue as less experienced authors are prone to do.

You have a fantastic plot which did not seem at all forced, especially in the way world concepts were introduced to the reader - often amateur authors try to describe their new world to the reader and point out similarities and differences and how it runs, but you allowed readers to immerse ourselves in this world and find out for ourselves in what ways did it differ from our own world.

Very well done, definately a favourite and something I'd recc to friends! :)
cnb chapter 20 . 6/8/2010
Nicely done. Perfect ending
MAGICAL.NARRATOR chapter 19 . 4/3/2010
As long as this is NOT the ending... great chapter.

Is it pathetic of me to hope that this is all going to work out some how and that Trent and Gregory will live happily ever after?

Just give me a hint if I'll need to break out my emotional armor for the next chapter.
paint-pops chapter 18 . 3/9/2010
I LOVE this story! But this is a real bad cliff!

cannot wait for more!
Crimsonoaks chapter 18 . 3/2/2010
i like how the barrier kept everyone but the "non-humans" out, but overall it felt like everything moved a bit too fast. The ghost inside of greg leeching off of quentin needed a bit more time since he well... sucked a guy to death. Still, great chapter and i eagerly await the next one.
MAGICAL.NARRATOR chapter 18 . 3/2/2010
Whoah.

Great Chapter.

Very Intense. Gregory if slightly fingerless and Trents condition is unknown. And (hopefully) Quentin is gone for ever and ever.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Crimsonoaks chapter 17 . 2/18/2010
finally got the time to read this chapter yay! this was a nice transition into the ending action. I hope you can open soon.
Rhod chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
This is a really good story, a rare treasure that's hard to find nowadays on fictionpress considerng all the poorly written high school dramas with poorly developed characters. You're one of a kind! And Trent is a feisty ghostly thing, I like him.
MAGICAL.NARRATOR chapter 16 . 12/4/2009
Thanks for the dedication!

You made my day.

Great chapter! I want to beat Greg in the head with a golf club until he confesses his feeling for Trent but I'm a secret lover of all is well.
Crimsonoaks chapter 16 . 12/3/2009
the ending of this chapter was a bit awkward but overall it was good. kinda wish he had just told trent the truth but i think that with all character in all stories. anywho you have a nice setup for the next chapter so i hope it comes out soon.
Crimsonoaks chapter 15 . 10/12/2009
nice chapter! i hope nobody dies in the hospital... although why isn't anyone freaking over the fact that gregory just swallowed a nova of ghosts? good to see trent getting a bit of love at the end. i eagerly await how it will pan out.
MAGICAL.NARRATOR chapter 15 . 10/12/2009
I'll telepathically send you some cake. The stuff Betty Crocker's dreams are made of. This chapter was brilliant.

I LOVE how your dragging out trent and gregs confession. Lately it seems that no one appreciates good anticipation anymore. I love stories that can keep me on the edge of my seat until the end... there just so rare.

And it's not even just the confession that has me biting my nails (They so obviously love each other lol) it's that even if they confess their undying emotions, what could really come of it? Will there be a happy ending? CAN there be a happy ending?

You also have the magical ability to tie us over with heart wrenching action in between the bouts of romantic angst.

oh dear god i love this story. Great work.

And did I read that right? is that MY user name up there at the top in the dedication part?

whoah. Ego boost.

]
Crimsonoaks chapter 14 . 9/27/2009
you seem to like that whole suspense thing... i hope no one gets too badly hurt... update again soon please?
MAGICAL.NARRATOR chapter 14 . 9/27/2009
After this chapter your banana split is well deserved.

Great work.

]

I must say, you transition from suspender to romance flawlessly.

And I can't believe how close they are to getting Trents body and how close this story is to ending. I kinda want to shoot the person who said all good things must come to an end. Just a little.

I also can't believe you left an a/n say someone is going to get hurt in the near future. How mean is THAT! lol.
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »