Reviews for Chasing Trent
MAGICAL.NARRATOR chapter 13 . 9/16/2009
i think things are moving at exactly the right speed.

]

i loved gregs little love confession. Now he just has to say it to the right person.

And what erica said was true. I don't see how they can have a happy ending together. I sincerely hope that they do, but i can't make any predictions.

great chapter
kepteinen chapter 13 . 9/15/2009
THIS CHAPTER WAS LOVE.
insomkneeack chapter 13 . 9/15/2009
Whoa. Why do I feel like it's been forever since I read this story? Anyway, oh man, I'm excited. I can't wait for the next chappie. Omg, what's Greggy gonna do? OH! Is there gonna be some serious hurt!Gregory? I sure hope so; I really love it when the main characters get the crap beat out of them. It's so much fun. Anyway, I await your next chapter! Keep it up!

Ash
Crimsonoaks chapter 13 . 9/15/2009
wow you've put them in quite the tight spot there. I really want to know what happens next but im a bit scared that it will end between greg/trent. I'm such a sucker for happy endings. Then again, knocking off evil magicians might be worth it... update please!
gummybaby chapter 12 . 9/1/2009
this story is all types of awesome. seriously, I absolutely love it. Both boys are so messed up it's endearing in a very sick way. Anyway, I hope to read more soon!
Crimsonoaks chapter 12 . 8/25/2009
oh body searching! *munches on cookies* with the SRA stuffs calming down you will update sooner right? *hinthint*
kepteinen chapter 12 . 8/24/2009
I LOVE YOU THIS IS AWESOME.
MAGICAL.NARRATOR chapter 12 . 8/24/2009
oh yes, i feel the suspense rising.

It sounds like the start of a great epic adventure ]
MAGICAL.NARRATOR chapter 11 . 7/16/2009
ok. you got me. I'm totally and completely addicted.

Trent is insanely awesome and his character is unlike anything I've ever some across. (I looked a the picture of him on your DA and he's a total hottie as well) ]

I want Gregory to just break down and admit that he's adorably smitten with Trent. he feels butterflies in his tummy for goodness sake.

Simply put... I love it.

(p.s. house is f*cking amazing. M... The name "Gregory" a coincidence? I think .)
Crimsonoaks chapter 11 . 7/15/2009
ack! this is really great. i love the Trent/Gregory "relationship". Hopefully the city doesn't get shot to hell cuz that would mean no updates *hint*
Midnights Scream chapter 7 . 7/14/2009
Trent is and interesting ghost. I feel bad for him, but I like him a lot. Nathan shouldn't have messed in the poor guy's head. :) great job!
Dorchise chapter 11 . 7/9/2009
i loved this chapter, need i to say more?

:DD
Nah She Stalkin chapter 11 . 7/8/2009
*skweel* :D Kisses!

It's horrible the way Trent had to die... [

Aherm. Anywhore, I must say, I quite fancy this story. - Great job! :D
kepteinen chapter 11 . 7/8/2009
YOU'RE MAKING ME LATE FOR MY DATE BUT I DON'T CARE BECAUSE I LOVE YOU.

(the guy's a jackass anyway.) "Sorry I'm late, I had to read about this gay ghost hunter help this dead guy."
insomkneeack chapter 11 . 7/8/2009
The title change confused me for a second. When it popped up in my email, it said new chapter for "Chasing Trent". I was like, Chasing Trent, what's that? But, I like the title change. It fits the story better. I'm starting to like Trent better, but Greggy's still my favorite character. He's so cute! Anyway, wonderful job, and I hope you update soon.

Ash