Reviews for Chasing Trent
MAGICAL.NARRATOR chapter 15 . 10/12/2009
I'll telepathically send you some cake. The stuff Betty Crocker's dreams are made of. This chapter was brilliant.

I LOVE how your dragging out trent and gregs confession. Lately it seems that no one appreciates good anticipation anymore. I love stories that can keep me on the edge of my seat until the end... there just so rare.

And it's not even just the confession that has me biting my nails (They so obviously love each other lol) it's that even if they confess their undying emotions, what could really come of it? Will there be a happy ending? CAN there be a happy ending?

You also have the magical ability to tie us over with heart wrenching action in between the bouts of romantic angst.

oh dear god i love this story. Great work.

And did I read that right? is that MY user name up there at the top in the dedication part?

whoah. Ego boost.

Crimsonoaks chapter 14 . 9/27/2009
you seem to like that whole suspense thing... i hope no one gets too badly hurt... update again soon please?
MAGICAL.NARRATOR chapter 14 . 9/27/2009
After this chapter your banana split is well deserved.

Great work.

]

I must say, you transition from suspender to romance flawlessly.

And I can't believe how close they are to getting Trents body and how close this story is to ending. I kinda want to shoot the person who said all good things must come to an end. Just a little.

I also can't believe you left an a/n say someone is going to get hurt in the near future. How mean is THAT! lol.
MAGICAL.NARRATOR chapter 13 . 9/16/2009
i think things are moving at exactly the right speed.

]

i loved gregs little love confession. Now he just has to say it to the right person.

And what erica said was true. I don't see how they can have a happy ending together. I sincerely hope that they do, but i can't make any predictions.

great chapter
kepteinen chapter 13 . 9/15/2009
THIS CHAPTER WAS LOVE.
insomkneeack chapter 13 . 9/15/2009
Whoa. Why do I feel like it's been forever since I read this story? Anyway, oh man, I'm excited. I can't wait for the next chappie. Omg, what's Greggy gonna do? OH! Is there gonna be some serious hurt!Gregory? I sure hope so; I really love it when the main characters get the crap beat out of them. It's so much fun. Anyway, I await your next chapter! Keep it up!

Ash
Crimsonoaks chapter 13 . 9/15/2009
wow you've put them in quite the tight spot there. I really want to know what happens next but im a bit scared that it will end between greg/trent. I'm such a sucker for happy endings. Then again, knocking off evil magicians might be worth it... update please!
gummybaby chapter 12 . 9/1/2009
this story is all types of awesome. seriously, I absolutely love it. Both boys are so messed up it's endearing in a very sick way. Anyway, I hope to read more soon!
Crimsonoaks chapter 12 . 8/25/2009
oh body searching! *munches on cookies* with the SRA stuffs calming down you will update sooner right? *hinthint*
kepteinen chapter 12 . 8/24/2009
I LOVE YOU THIS IS AWESOME.
MAGICAL.NARRATOR chapter 12 . 8/24/2009
oh yes, i feel the suspense rising.

It sounds like the start of a great epic adventure ]
MAGICAL.NARRATOR chapter 11 . 7/16/2009
ok. you got me. I'm totally and completely addicted.

Trent is insanely awesome and his character is unlike anything I've ever some across. (I looked a the picture of him on your DA and he's a total hottie as well) ]

I want Gregory to just break down and admit that he's adorably smitten with Trent. he feels butterflies in his tummy for goodness sake.

Simply put... I love it.

(p.s. house is f*cking amazing. M... The name "Gregory" a coincidence? I think .)
Crimsonoaks chapter 11 . 7/15/2009
ack! this is really great. i love the Trent/Gregory "relationship". Hopefully the city doesn't get shot to hell cuz that would mean no updates *hint*
Midnights Scream chapter 7 . 7/14/2009
Trent is and interesting ghost. I feel bad for him, but I like him a lot. Nathan shouldn't have messed in the poor guy's head. :) great job!
Dorchise chapter 11 . 7/9/2009
i loved this chapter, need i to say more?

:DD