Reviews for Chasing Trent
kepteinen chapter 10 . 7/6/2009
Shit, what a place to end it. Update soon, please?
Faith Adeline chapter 10 . 6/27/2009
I liked it, good chapter. Keep it up and update soon!

Faith
Dorchise chapter 10 . 5/30/2009
no dont stop there! i need to know!

hey :)

I like playful Trent and im-going-to-kiss-you-painfully,-now Trent

sweetness. I was glad that i didnt get too far behind in the weeks i did not have internet (or computer for that matter) although now i want the chapters i could have missed

please? and thank you!
Demena chapter 10 . 5/23/2009
lol i loved it...nice story line...it is really expanding nicely )

cant wait for more!
Feel The Waltz chapter 10 . 5/21/2009
Ahh you had to stop the chapter there! I wanted to see Gregs reaction! Thank you for updating :)
insomkneeack chapter 10 . 5/20/2009
Still don't like Trent very much, and I still think Greg's a cutie. I also still like this story, so please please please keep updating, mmk?

Nah She Stalkin chapter 8 . 5/15/2009
Could it be possible that maybe that Trent's body is currently a host of sorts? That's how it is with Max isn't it...? If I read correctly.

This killer dude sounds like an omega creeper. . I'm reading all this late at night too! XD
Nah She Stalkin chapter 9 . 5/15/2009
GAH I LOVE THIS STORY! w

Such an amazing and original plot line, and so..intense. u

I don't like Trent. [ He creeps me out. D:

I'm dying to know what happens next! (ironic...)

Great chapter! Keep up the amazing work! :D
Faith Adeline chapter 9 . 5/1/2009
Great chapter, I loved it (: Trent cracks me up. Haha. Keep it up and update soon!

Faith
insomkneeack chapter 9 . 4/27/2009
O-ho, and the suspense begins! I'm getting excited now! And you updated much quicker this time! Yay! Keep it up, love.

Mell8 chapter 9 . 4/26/2009
My guess is that Trent's spirit was expelled from his body and the bad guy is using his still live body. I can't think of any other reason why Trent wouldn't be acting like a normal ghost, so if you have thought of one, then I applaud you for creativity.

There are small spelling mistakes throughout this story so you might want to back through and edit sometime. Otherwise, this is one of the best, most original, and well written stories I've read in a long time. It's very well written with an engaging plot and excellent characters.

Please update soon!
Dorchise chapter 8 . 4/16/2009
that's cute:

/Notes: Oh, the suspense! Who really killed Trent, and why did it happen? Will Gregory ever realize the meaning of “sexually frustrated”? Stay tuned in for answers to these and everything else! (XD)/

it's like it's some cheesy soap opera!

Demena chapter 8 . 4/15/2009
omg i loved it lol )

great to see you back writing again...i honestly believe that you are one of the better authors on this site...and i believe that with all of my heart )

if i get time ill go read the story you are co-writing..but idk if ill be able to fit it in...im so backed up right now from everyone having spring break...in a single day i had like 74 emails about new chapters..and this went on for about 4 days...im SOO far behind...lol...but i push the really good stories (aka this one) to the top of the list )

anyway..cant wait for more!
lpluver chapter 8 . 4/15/2009
ahh! the suspense is killin' me! I thought you abandoned this story when you didn't update for a long time. Fortunatly you havn't. Keep up with the excellent work and please update soon!

-lpluver
insomkneeack chapter 8 . 4/14/2009
Another wonderful chapter! Keep 'em up!

116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »