Reviews for Chasing Trent
Feel The Waltz chapter 7 . 2/5/2009
Woaah, i loved this chapter, especially the bit when Greg saw 'Payback' written on the mirror, nice touch! Eagerly awaiting your next update. :)
insomkneeack chapter 7 . 2/3/2009
D'aw, poor Greggy-poo! Trent's an ass! How dare he try to do that to Greggy-poo? The ass... Anywho, still love the story, and still wait for MORE!

Demena chapter 7 . 2/2/2009
WOAH! nice ending...and way to leave it with a cliffhanger...jeez a lot of people are doing that lately and it makes me sad lol...but it helps the story so its all good :)

omg! his ghost thing inside of him didnt do anything! more plot! yay! lol

cant wait for more!
Faith Adeline chapter 7 . 2/2/2009
Good job, I liked it. Keep it up and update soon!

paputsza who didn't log in chapter 6 . 1/8/2009
haha, my best friend of five years was born on October 21, 1989. I was born a little earlier on the seventeenth. We're both nineteen now. Oh funs.
insomkneeack chapter 6 . 1/8/2009
Yay! Trent POV. Maybe he'll eventually see how bad Greg has it. I don't like Trent. He pisses me off. Big whiney baby, though I suppose he does have a good reason for being so, but still, if I were Greg, I'd have gotten annoyed real fast. Anywho, I got awesome socks too! And a $300 wachovia gift card, and some clothes, and a treadmill. Got lucky this year! Look forward to your blastiness chapter!

Demena chapter 6 . 1/7/2009
omg i loved it! finally Trent got his ass kicked! i feel sorry for Greg though cuz he has to deal with that ghost thing inside of him all the time...hes coping very well though )

oo next chapter is supposed to be good? cant wait!

i had a very nice Christmas, ty for asking ) got some stuff for my car that i couldnt afford on my own (gas money mostly) and some new speakers for my computer )

cant wait for more! (im REALLY loving this story btw...and greg is so cute P
Faith Adeline chapter 6 . 1/7/2009
Good chapter, I really liked it. I got an audrey heburn collection of movies :) and a new cellie. hahaha. Keep it up and update soon!

Feel The Waltz chapter 6 . 1/7/2009
Can't let christmas go by without new socks, right! Any way. I heart this chapter. _ & i heart your story. Happy new year. :)
Demena chapter 5 . 12/21/2008
OMG I LOVE THIS CHAPTER!

this is the best one by far! its awesome!

i always suspected that he was gay..or at least bi...but still P

oo this could go in so many different directions, keep it interesting!

cant wait for more!
Feel The Waltz chapter 5 . 12/21/2008
Ah i well like this story. & aw, never bing kissed at 21! _
LunarChick chapter 5 . 12/20/2008
That was funny! I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep writing please!
tamiria chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
This story looks really interesting so far! Great job. Sorry I don't have anything constructive to say! I'm going to come back and read more when I have time.
Faith Adeline chapter 5 . 12/19/2008
Good job, I liked it. I can't wait to see what happens next! Keep it up and update soon, have fun in Spain!

insomkneeack chapter 5 . 12/19/2008
Another wonderous chapter! Boo hoo! I gotta wait a couple weeks for the next chapter? Oh God! Thanks for dedding me! Love ya!

116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »