Reviews for Wishes Fulfilled
Devilish Kisses chapter 6 . 12/19/2008
Aw, they kissed!
Devilish Kisses chapter 3 . 12/19/2008
Luv the atory so far! River sounds like quite a hottie!
j.k.l.h chapter 6 . 12/5/2008
aww! they kissed, how sweet :D cute chapter and please update soon

pcookieness chapter 6 . 12/5/2008
wow, so quick and awesomeful (not a word :P)!

this isnt a short story right?

it's gonna be more than 10 chaters right?

cos i sure hope so :)xD

pcookieness
SingingStormWind chapter 6 . 12/4/2008
I really like the description you've got in this story. It's well-written and well-balanced so far. I like your style. I'm looking forward to more updates. Can't wait until you really get into the story.
j.k.l.h chapter 5 . 12/2/2008
So the name switch is kinda weird, but I do like the name River more than Logan. Well, for this story that is because I read an amazing story where one of the main character's name was Logan and it fit him perfectly. It's probably actually a good thing that you switched the name to River otherwise I probably would have ended up compairing the two Logans.

Anyway, the chapter was short, but that's fine. At least you got an update in (that's more than I can say for some of my stories). Please update soon :D

Lovecupid chapter 5 . 12/1/2008
I think that this story is great. Keep up the great work.
chameleonduality chapter 4 . 11/30/2008
I'm quite liking this at the moment. Though Logan is seeming a tad too perfect - he needs something to make him not! But otherwise, I like how your first few chapters are turning out - the first ones are always the hardest, you have to lay the background for the rest of the story, while keeping readers interested. I'll be looking out for any new updates!

Peace. .
j.k.l.h chapter 4 . 11/30/2008
When I first saw that you had updated four chapters in two days I was a little nervous that the chapters would be short and, well, crappy, but I've been pleasently surprised.

Your chapter are long and not at all crappy but keep me reading. I like your story a lot so far, so please update soon :D

Freakky-Looking-Darts chapter 4 . 11/30/2008
Okay the changing accounts confused me lol. I really like this story but I prefered the old name for the boy...River was it?
Paola chapter 3 . 11/30/2008
I really lyk iit! its wel ritten and the characters are believeable.!.plz post soon!
pcookieness chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
next. chapter. post. now!

i should audition for the role of tarzan

xP

i want to read the next chappie!

:D

:D

pcookieness
kay chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
I like the story! Its really great..only thing that is bothering me..is the physics thing...because people who are great in math...are great in physics because you use the same thinking strategy!
Twist Their Emotions chapter 2 . 11/29/2008
I didn't even read past the second paragraph because I was reading Twilight.

Referring to parent as first name. Mother remarried and traveling with her new husband. Kids being sent to live with father in a state. That state being snowy. Your main female character hating snow.

All of those things are practically quotes from Twilight. All of those things I discovered in about three sentences. I didn't even bother with the rest. You seem like a good writer and I'd love to read this. But you need to edit. Good luck.
Twist Their Emotions chapter 1 . 11/29/2008