Reviews for His Majesty's Kingdom
Alteng chapter 5 . 8/12/2009
Ah, I see. So, Deerek is trying to kill himself for his sister. This is weird.

It is odd that Kim lets her son out of her sight after the hospital trip. I would think she would be terrified by what he might do. She has to understand that he is going through some mental instabilities, especially since he is talking to a beanie. I am surprised that she didn't take the wolf away from him and burn it.

I don't understand the measuring bit, but I guess this will become clear later. And, I see that you are preparing us to meet Greg.

This is a very interesting story so far, and I am really enjoying it.
Alteng chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
I can't help you out on the trip thing. I haven't done these kinds of drugs either, but the imagery is pretty cool.

I like this story a lot better than I do the 'Hail to the Moon', even though I am not into slash stuff particularly. This story seems better written and thought out.

Derek seemed to be very attached to his sister. This comes out very well in his actions at the hospital and the things he has been doing once home. I'm glad that he was not able to figure how to make the crane. This makes him fallable.

I take it that Greg is mom's boyfriend. By not telling us anything about him and seeing what Derek and Monique's characters are like (although Monique is unconscious and not an active character), it makes you wonder if he might not be a bad guy. After all, there is a sense of doubt in their perspectives. This is good writing as well.

Of course, I thought Deerek was stupid the first time he took a pill. Now, I am wondering if he is trying to kill himself by taking two of them at the same time.
Alteng chapter 3 . 8/9/2009
Derek is a strange boy. I don't know if I would take some kind of strange pill found in my sister's mattress.

Still, you did the delivery of this chapter quite well with the description of Derek swallowing the pills to the hints of blood to the psychdelic experience. Describing the pain and then esctasy together seemed to be a very real experience.
Alteng chapter 2 . 8/9/2009
Okay, now we know how the sister's life in jeopardy.

You have created an interesting familly situatiom for derek and Monique. At least, her father cared enough to come see her. Of course, Michael does come off more of an ass. Of course, he is stressed and some of us do things like that.

It could be a truly sad thing if caffeine effect Kim the same way as it does me. She would be crying for a while.
Alteng chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Well,this is not what I was expecting from the title. Still, I was warned.

Anyway, this was quite some beginning for it not being a beginning. I guess that would be the next chapter. You have established both characters well. Robyn kind of reminds me of Lucifer in that he doesn't hold much in the way of a grudge.

The fight scene was a little confusing as to who hit whom where, but the point was made.
kfjkaskm chapter 23 . 7/20/2009
Oh my, Robyn and Derek are so cute! *fangirl squeal* I couldn't stop smiling! That's right Robyn, get get him! Kim is a officially awesome unless she screws up something like telling Derek to leave Robyn (then we will have a problem) dbut that probably won't happen. I'm surprise Derek is showing her his kingdom. I would be kinda iffy after everything they went through. I wonder what her reaction will be. Please update
Narq chapter 23 . 7/17/2009
Oh wow, this is really good. I can't see how you can write two totally different stories at the same time. Boy you are a great juggler!

The ending "my kingdom" part was pretty exciting and I want to know what comes next!

Narq.
Round About Parker chapter 23 . 7/16/2009
This story is certainly never boring- in fact, I think it's the most interesting of the ones I'm following, currently! I did get a little confused and lost, though, in this chapter. I don't know if it's just one of those things you have to wait til the next chapter for, but I feel like I missed a heck of a lot between the dinner and Derek calling Ariel...

It's nice to see Derek being so happy like he was with Robyn, but strange at the same time. It's not exactly out-of-character, but it's just so unfamiliar.
Kyoran Hikari chapter 22 . 7/7/2009
Yeah, I'm too lazy to log into my account so... whatever. I'm just wondering, is this the last chapter?
Narq chapter 22 . 7/5/2009
Nice chappy there. I really enjoyed reading it and seeing Derek and co. do stuff - I guess that your other story's updated chapter was such a scare that I'm a bit numb :P

Nice chappy anyways - you certainly kept me entertained!
Round About Parker chapter 22 . 7/4/2009
Another great chapter. It's interesting to see all of the changes Derek goes through. They never seem out of character- just evolving.
Round About Parker chapter 19 . 7/3/2009
This story is so strange and magical and has such strong emotion. I love this and can't wait to read more!
kfjkaskm chapter 21 . 6/29/2009
Wow,...I'm speechless! No comment! Amazing chapter but I'm too shocked for words!
Narq chapter 21 . 6/28/2009
THis is a good chapter concerning the characters. You had good conversatons which kept the story flowing and their personalities really came through.

Sorry for not reviewing earlier. I was pretty busy Now I'm going to go review your other stories!

Narq.
Aleksy The Flying Onion chapter 12 . 6/28/2009
Aw poor Derek!

I wish wolf would just go away. -_-
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »