Reviews for His Majesty's Kingdom
Aleksy The Flying Onion chapter 11 . 6/28/2009
Dang! I'm glad, despite the chaos, that Derek is going to let Ariel in. And that Robyn got a LITTLE out of Derek emotionally.

ONWARD!
Aleksy The Flying Onion chapter 10 . 6/28/2009
Oh man! What a crazy chapter!

I as hunched over, eyes scanning the monitor to figure out what happened next!

And the ending? Ahahahahaha perfect.
Aleksy The Flying Onion chapter 9 . 6/28/2009
I think I love the chapters were Derek is alone the most. They seem to be ten times stranger!

Plus I always chuckle when Derek mumbles to himself. "Dumb bugs." :D
Aleksy The Flying Onion chapter 8 . 6/21/2009
Hey good chapter! I like Ariel's character, though it sounds like SHE'S the one who ate all that sugar.

So this is freshman year...yes? And I'm guessing it's winter, cause he was wearing a jacket. Hn.

I know Derek says that he doesn't want to lose Ariel's friendship, but why her? He's so unsociable and, dare I say it, a little crazy, that I"m curious as to why specifically he puts up with her.
Aleksy The Flying Onion chapter 7 . 6/21/2009
Okay, this chapter made the rest of the story make a bit more sense. I was getting seriously confused about the time line and how the first chapter with Robyn fit in to the whole thing. Thank you for clearing things up!

Although, now I don't remember what Robyn or Derek really look like. I don't recall if you described them in the first chappy or not.

Must read mores!
Aleksy The Flying Onion chapter 6 . 6/21/2009
"Don't let him near me!" Monique cried, rolling onto her back in defeat. "Please!"

"Hey, mom, look, I'm flipping you off. See? I'm giving you the middle finger. Isn't that cool?"

For some reason, though the scene was really serious, the first line up there made me laugh. Probably the rolling onto her back thing.

The second line, well, that's just self explanatory. *shakes head* Pretty much brilliant.

Strange, disturbing, lovelywonderful story.

MORE!
Aleksy The Flying Onion chapter 5 . 6/21/2009
Whew!

I have to say, this chapter confused me a bit. However, I did read half of it, got dragged away from the computer for a day or so, then finished it, so it's probably just me.

I don't understand why he was measuring though...

ONWARD!
Aleksy The Flying Onion chapter 4 . 6/17/2009
This story makes me want to cry and laugh all at the same time.

Amazing.
Aleksy The Flying Onion chapter 3 . 6/17/2009
Man, this is great. So unlike anything I've read on here.

The talking animals made me smile and frown at the same time. Wondering what the heck is going on here.
Aleksy The Flying Onion chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
D: Aw man.

This is very well written.
Aleksy The Flying Onion chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
SO CUTE!

"You bastard," Derek whined,

Ahahaha I laughed out loud. Poor boys.

Must keep reading!
Narq chapter 20 . 5/25/2009
Ah! Lord of the Flies! I studied that last year in school! errh... anyways, awkward reaction from me... and I'm back to normal, yeah, I really enjoyed this chapter. And I am certainly interested in Wolf's message. You did Wolf's appearance well, in reminding the reader what he was like before and what he is like now. What I want to know now, is that what had happened to Wolf and why he hasn't come back until just then.

kfjkaskm chapter 19 . 5/3/2009
Why do I feel the urge to kick every girl's ass(except Momo)in this story.I hate them! *growl* If only I could scratch their eyes out for being mean to Derek. And Robin is in such a foul mood and treating Derek wrong. Is the world against Derek? Great Chapter, update soon.

PS. Robin better apologize for snapping at Derek.
Narq chapter 19 . 5/3/2009
Poor Derek.

The 'wolf' part was done very well. I was so sympathetic for him. I vaguely remember Wolf, but it would be good if you reminded the readers about him.

Great work!

And now I've read all your stories, Good Night.

P.S. You update fast.
Narq chapter 18 . 4/14/2009
Sorry for not reviewing sooner, I couldn't get hooked online for a few days. I really enjoyed this chapter - it showed a lot of insight for the characters and I can really say you know your characters very well.

96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »