Reviews for His Majesty's Kingdom
Howling Cat chapter 13 . 1/18/2009
I love this chapter :)

Robyn is adorable and the whole 'happiness smells like pineapples' thing totally made my day, it was so cute. And I can't believe Ariel's abandoning poor Derek...I don't like her anymore, haha, but I love Derek. And Robyn.

Narq chapter 13 . 1/17/2009
Yep, I have enjoyed reading this chapter.

it was an interesting part with Lisa.. i wonder if he imagined everything.. which is unlikely.

great chapt

Narq chapter 12 . 1/12/2009
Yeah, I enjoyed this chappy! It was totally wonderful! I also noticed your attempts to add more description - good on ya!

Great work!

Howling Cat chapter 11 . 1/4/2009
Okay, so the last review I left didn't really do your story any justice like..at all.

What I meant to say was probably something like: the depth of this story is amazing, and the way Derek's mind works is intricate and crazy and I love it. I love Robyn too and I want to see more of him...but I want Derek to open up, too! And I don't want his brain to explode :( Haha, I lovelovelove this. (But not Erin. She can go trip on a rock.)

You're doing a great job with this story and it's just like...ahh! Amazing.

Narq chapter 11 . 1/4/2009
Hi, in this chapter, I really liked how you made the characters fight each other. Poor Derek has his own problems and he sure doesn't want to tell his best friend (he's the one with the artery problem, I presume?) and poor Robyn just can't figure out why his friend is being so harsh on him.

All and all, Great chapter!

Narq
3 chapter 10 . 1/2/2009
Ahaha.

I love that last bit there.

You have a great story, I really like reading it. :)
Narq chapter 10 . 1/2/2009
Nice chappy

Nah... VERY nice chapter!

Howling Cat chapter 10 . 1/2/2009
I like this. Really, really like this.

I'm intensely into this.

Narq chapter 9 . 12/28/2008
Don't GET A WRITERS BLOCK! (damn, I forgot to put the aprostaphe in.. wahtever)

Oh, a little advice if you've got trouble getting our character along... (don't tell me i'm crazy 'cause my friends do) TALK TO THEM! They'll answer you! Ask them what they like, their favourite colours ect. Then, when you're done, make your characters talk to each other (OK, I sound totally mad, right) but, yeah, that's what I do... every night too...

Good chapter

Narq chapter 8 . 12/23/2008
Ariel was cute

I think you just need more time to suss out Robyn's character.. don't be too streessed.

Narq chapter 7 . 12/23/2008
eh, just one problem.. is it 401 miles 'away'?

Elsewise, this chapter was pretty well done

Narq chapter 6 . 12/22/2008
Yeah, you did add a lot more description and it helped me read more easily!

Great chapter! I'm starting to like Wolf (somehow)

Narq chapter 5 . 12/22/2008
FANTASTIC ChAPTER! I especially loved the last sentence - it sent shivers down my spine!

plumblossom chapter 6 . 12/22/2008
I can hardly see how Robyn will end up more important in Derek's life than all this.

And didn't Derek's mother hear any of what went on between Derek and Greg?
Jasion Drake chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
I get the impression all this meandering is going somewhere really interesting.

Don't disappoint! *glares*

Also, the girl in the hospital is most depressing and the parental reaction is very believeable writing.

And now I'll be on my merry way.
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »