Reviews for Domesticating the Wolf
Madame Kiksters chapter 31 . 10/22/2013
Loved this story. Though I couldn't help but yell at some of the characters stupidity. I was like, "Ben, don't you see the guy's crazy? And that you don't need to be in the band with that jerk? Just be his friend...aaaargh." lol

Can't say I loved how it ended, but I still loved it for what it was. What I mean by that is I wish it could have had a happier ending but... You obviously knew why you were doing and you did it well. Thank you for writing this, you rock!
Averick chapter 5 . 3/6/2011
OMG I love Matt! Haha he's so strange but amusing! lol
Averick chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Very interesting!
Bridgett-blah chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Awesomenes.! I love this lol!
Daggerhart chapter 5 . 4/9/2010
Haha, funny chapter.
Daggerhart chapter 4 . 4/9/2010
I wonder what Matt's problems are?

Matt's a douche; and boy do I hate being the new kid. I'm so looking forward to being the new kid AGAIN this coming September .

Another good chapter.
Daggerhart chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
What the hell? Who's this Matthew dude? A vampire? I hope he's not and I also have a feeling that's he's not. I'm sick of vamps.

The dean seemed very casual about the whole situation. What's his deal, I wonder?

Good chapter, I wanna go to bed, but I can't stop reading!
Daggerhart chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
Good chapter, I can relate to Miles because my luck is horrible almost ALL THE TIME. I don't have/ never had a gf though, which is one of the symptoms of my bad luck. *sighs*

But good chapter, I really felt sorry for the poor guy. I wonder who Kyzekel is...?
Daggerhart chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Awesome chapter. I liked how you created your own mythology for how some of the earth came into being. Subscribed.
Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu chapter 31 . 2/14/2010
Well, the ending really sucks if you're talking about readers wanting a happy ending. But I don't have anything against this kind of arrangement since it makes things more realistic. I do admit though that this ending bummered the manga fan in me. :( Anyway, you really did well in creating the unexpected for Matt's scenario. If there's anything I wanted to complain here, it's the fact that you've failed to account for Ben in this ending chapter. But then again, I guess it's me being personal.

As for the part on Michael and Raphael, well it's pretty much well done albeit you should have create signs of his necrosis beforehand, so that the reader won't get caught abruptly. Also another I need to say is that I don't actually find any links between the Angels' part and what happened in the human world within the plot. I felt that since you've decided to do two different nature of scenarios, you should just try to create a certain link between them plotline wise. So far it's like I'm seeing two different stories where this area is concerned. So yeah, maybe you should think over this one. And so sorry for the uber late review. Got caught up by random stuff plus job interviews flying into my face. :S
WolfsbaneSpell211 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
nice. I like the story
Kryptonian54 chapter 9 . 1/6/2010
I hope it's our Matthew. I mean I don't like Angels but the way they fall for Ky's trick is sad.
Eternal Skies chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Lovely fable. It made complete sense and never felt dull or unbelievable. The writing was smooth too. Kudos, cheerio

I wonder about the rest of the chapters
Kryptonian54 chapter 7 . 1/5/2010
I actually like Matthew. He's so weird which makes him cooler.
Kryptonian54 chapter 6 . 1/4/2010
I hope this doesn't become one of the stories in which God in the end saves everyone. That would be uncool. I'm hooked so far, seem's like a really interesting story with the whole Angels and Demons.
224 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »