Reviews for Broken Hearts and Broken Heads
ladylovedove chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Hey there, I'm new here. And I was wondering, if it isn't a bother, could you please check out my story on Wattpad story/7674309-high-school
max4evr chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I loved that story and it seems so unlike something else i would read. It is funny and dramatic , but not to dramatic!Ireally liked it alot! :) :D
Chip-Ahoy7 chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
It's really good. I like your writing style. Keep on writing. :D
XxShokixX chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
Hmm...it seems now that everyone, ie the cheerleaders, knew that it was Dawson and not Jeremy playing the match. But its cute the way Kate now wants Ellie to look out for her, instead of vice versa.

Update soon please :)
XxShokixX chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
Ah, don't you just love it when they play innocent? Kate seems like a bitch...but a good kind of one that sticks up for her friends...if that makes sense .
XxShokixX chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Ooh, cliffhanger much? Lol.

I really like your style of writing, not many authors on FP write in the same style as you, so well done.

I've decided to review each chapter seperately so I don't forget anything.

I already like Kate, reminds me of myself xD Such a violent girl. lol
lolgirl607 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
that's so sad at the end... :( and i loved the threat and the reason behind it. it was very threatening and sad at the same time. and that's what makes it good! :)

that was really good. are you planning on posting another chapter 'cause that'd be great! I, of course, would love to read another chapter. so please update soon!
kiss.junky chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Liking the story so far! Hope you keep writing. :]
Insomniatic chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
I'm liking this story so far. I think it was well written. Hope you keep writing.