Reviews for Tall, Dark, and Handsome
Lucid Lune in Acoustic chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
I agree with a previous comment: slow it down just a tad. Also, it wouldn't hurt to add a bit more detail. The fiction standard, "Show, don't Tell" should be applied here. I'd love to see the girls lounging at the beach which would, in turn, open up some space for character development. I want to get to know who these girls are, you know?

Peace. _
Lucid Lune in Acoustic chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
He is a Phantom. O_o A master of disappearing and reappearing when the time is right.
foreverlasting24 chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
Hey there. I like the start of it; it's pretty interesting. Your dialogue is realistic, and the voice of your character is fairly believable. I have my eye on the hot guy...:)

However, I think you need you develop your narrator more. The plot starts right away, and that's great, but some characterization is definitely needed. More description of your narrator will make readers connect with her more.

Yeah, this was really long. Sorry about that! But I think you have an interesting plot that many teenage girls would probably be interested in reading, and I'd love to read more.

Thanks for the favorite by the way! I didn't finish Hearts of Three unfortunately, but I am working on my new book, Closer to You. I'd love for you to check it out!

peace xoxo
BOokWoRm1491 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
great start! cant wait to find out more about this strange guy!
chel bel chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Not too bad. So far, I've really gotten a feel for the character's personalities and what they're like so you've done good with that. The only thing I would say is maybe try to slow down the pacing a bit. The whole thing seemed to go by pretty fast. Hm, now I just wonder who this mystery man is. Well, update soon!